Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. PSG..

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

We've done it for commercial reasons haven't we. Hopefully we can keep it respectable on Wednesday whilst giving everyone game time, but getting a couple of tanking pre season isn't ideal. I'm sure if the fixture list was put together with football at the forefront of the mind instead of business it would have looked a little different. 

I think so but I understand why as it could be big business for the club. I just hope it's not at a cost because investors soon lose interest if your not getting results.

16 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Musa is utter doggo as I knew full well he would be. He won't be getting better, he's at least late 20s. We've been mugged. 

He's played in three friendlies so far and shown glimpses of class. His speed and skill will probably lift us past many Premier League and even European competitors in the Champions League or Europa League (wherever we end up later this year). I don't think we bought him because of his goalscoring skills, he's meant to be a lethal force on the counter, creating space for others.

I just reflect on this game being no more than testing the water, so to speak.

So we lost a friendly 4-0. Is that the end of the world? Some people on here are total "Drongos", who carry on like children chucking their toys out of their pram! Ridiculous of them to slag people off, and that dimwit from Aylesbury talks total bollocks about Musa. For heaven's sake, give him time to settle in. 

We shall probably get a good hiding from Barcelona, but so what? The important thing is that we learn a few things from these games, and use that knowledge to improve ourselves.

Leicester forever!

To be fair, maybe I've missed an absolute tidal wave of morons in the first few pages, but all I can see is people complaining about people over reacting, I can't actually see anyone over reacting lol apart from maybe Arriba saying Musa is pony and who knows maybe he is correct.

38 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

To be fair, maybe I've missed an absolute tidal wave of morons in the first few pages, but all I can see is people complaining about people over reacting, I can't actually see anyone over reacting lol apart from maybe Arriba saying Musa is pony and who knows maybe he is correct.

Yea the first few pages is what I was talking about. It's what I remember waking up and reading on the Sunday expecting to see something similar to the 6-1 vs Portsmouth.

i just hope getting battered we don't lose our confidence and self belief,it is a learning curve,this is our first season playing champions league and we need to be patient just look how long it took man city to adjust to europe

On 31/07/2016 at 16:33, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Musa is utter doggo as I knew full well he would be. He won't be getting better, he's at least late 20s. We've been mugged. 

Yeah he looks awful mate. Great to have such insightful opinions on foxestalk, you are clearly have a bright footballing mind. wonder who else you have written off in your 1,363 posts? 

Archived