Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vlad the Fox

Tardis/time machine

I've just had the idea that it would be good if there was a time machine feature on the website where you could type in a date and get taken back to the forum page of that day. Would be great for going back over days like winning the Premier League, or championship, or hiring and firing of managers, great games etc. 

It it would be great to be able to reminisce on foxestalk days of old. 

Well it's your lucky day as this feature already exists 

click on on activity at the top of the page then select new stream bottom right click on specific dates and enter your dates 

give it a title then away you go 

57 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I've just had the idea that it would be good if there was a time machine feature on the website where you could type in a date and get taken back to the forum page of that day. Would be great for going back over days like winning the Premier League, or championship, or hiring and firing of managers, great games etc. 

It it would be great to be able to reminisce on foxestalk days of old. 

One of the first days of FT

A week after relegation to League One...

Final weekend of Championship 2013-14

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Well it's your lucky day as this feature already exists 

click on on activity at the top of the page then select new stream bottom right click on specific dates and enter your dates 

give it a title then away you go 

lol I just knew as I created the thread someone was going to say it could already be done.

Thanks.

Andy Kings Crown Jewels

Obviously it'll never happen so take reality out of what i'm going to say.

Imagine if we won the Premier League.

Matt

I don't think it'll ever happen to us but I do always look at Man City in hope and look how quickly they have evolved, obviously they have been heavily invested in.

It was only 15(?) years since Man City won Division 2 (League One) and only 12(?) years since Man City won Division 1 (Championship), they have stayed there ever since.

I am not for one second saying we will do a Man City, I don't think we will, but it really is quite amazing that they were in League One 15 years ago and since have won the Premiership.

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 13:25, Watson said:

Andy Kings Crown Jewels

Obviously it'll never happen so take reality out of what i'm going to say.

Imagine if we won the Premier League.

Matt

I don't think it'll ever happen to us but I do always look at Man City in hope and look how quickly they have evolved, obviously they have been heavily invested in.

It was only 15(?) years since Man City won Division 2 (League One) and only 12(?) years since Man City won Division 1 (Championship), they have stayed there ever since.

I am not for one second saying we will do a Man City, I don't think we will, but it really is quite amazing that they were in League One 15 years ago and since have won the Premiership.

That's weirdly emotional, got goosebumps reading them knowing it's now happened. It's odd when it catches you off guard again.

Archived