Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the fox

suggestion for the forum!

i think the guys who are responsible for this forum should really add a media section here.

it just will be: 

1. leicester city forum

2. Ticket News and Travel 

3. transfer talk

4. leicester city media

. let's use it to publish the highlights for every match. to post goals.assists skills. GIFS. pics. mistakes. player's highlight's .interviews 

and scout reports

does anyone else agree

24 minutes ago, Strokes said:

There is a feedback and support section, which this thread should have gone in. I'm suprised you didn't see it when looking for the LCFC media section.

i have seen it. i posted it here because i think this section has a lot of activity and it is about the football club after all. but i see what you mean

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

..... That's what the lcfc section is for.....?

but it is kind of unorganized. why not have a section dedicated just for that. you don't have to look. just go to the media section and see the match highlights. goals. interviews and many other things

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

but it is kind of unorganized. why not have a section dedicated just for that. you don't have to look. just go to the media section and see the match highlights. goals. interviews and many other things

Mark isn't going to set up a section of the site that actively promotes posting copyright infringing media content.

You can go search YouTube for that stuff or you can get a paid account on the official website.

Moreover, this section isn't particularly disorganised, it's just full of some rubbish at the minute as its pre season and not a lot is happening.

Archived