Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

FIFA 17 Clubs - Foxestalk FC

pro cam in 16 is terrible. I use Tele cam with custom zoom and angle. Co-op is good too, can see more of the pitch but its far too far out to be able to trick around players. Im interested to know if the camera used in the journey is the new pro cam. because that was good

Group chat on PSN has been quiet for a while now. People stopped playing this? Are people waiting for FIFA17? 

Not sure on whether to wait to get FIFA17 when it drops to like 35 quid in Asda or something. 

I'll set up the club tonight :) 

Might not be up for any club matches tonight though, after getting everyone in and stuff it takes time, so will probably play some journey and FUT. 

Can a mod please re-title this thread to Foxestalk FC   thanks

19 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I'm still interested in playing but like you've said I'm just waiting out til 17. Got it today so give us a shout when the club is up and running. 

Can you transfer you're Pro over from 16 to 17 or do you have to start from scratch? 

I don't know, the last few years you have had to make a new pro. I'll post a message in the Community and FIFa chat when the club is up, and send invites

Archived