Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

FIFA 17 Clubs - Foxestalk FC

5 minutes ago, Adster said:

AI screwed us over a few times yesterday, the more players the better!

Also didn't help that I got a red card in one of the games lol sorry guys!

AI really did screw us a lot lol. the gameplay seemed decent though, think i will like clubs this year, with everyone playing the journey it seems to have improved pass and move :)

Last night was frustrating, we had far more chances than the opposition in every game too. 

That being said I'm enjoying it this year, even the drop in matches are good, will need to play a few of them too to train up my pro!

8 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

How do I go about joining you all ?

Just look for the club in FIFA and request join, Ad me on PS4 (Beliall) so I know who you are, and will add you to the chat so you know when we are getting a game on. We have a community too, that's good for adding the rest of everyone. Details below. 

23 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Tbf this year it seems that Pro boosts is easier. I've boosted my pro by 2/3 ratings higher and I've only played a hatfull of games. 

You need to improved your shooting..mate :P:D

31 minutes ago, Adster said:

You need to improved your shooting..mate :P:D

True but I'm currently top goalscorer of the club with 5 in 5 games ;)

My shooting has been shit so far though. My long rangers from last year were top class. Think I scored like 25 goals in 20ish appearances in 16.

Call me the Ronaldo of the group  :claudio:

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

True but I'm currently top goalscorer of the club with 5 in 5 games ;)

My shooting has been shit so far though. My long rangers from last year were top class. Think I scored like 25 goals in 20ish appearances in 16.

Call me the Ronaldo of the group  :claudio:

you need me back as the main striker...1 half. 3 goals. :ph34r:

Archived