Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

FIFA 17 Clubs - Foxestalk FC

I'll be on tonight, I was on last night but only got Beliall and Jim on my Friends list the former was playing GTA and the latter was getting pounded in FUT Seasons so I didn't think anyone was playing. Will be a bit before 10 I should imagine. 

14 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'll be on tonight, I was on last night but only got Beliall and Jim on my Friends list the former was playing GTA and the latter was getting pounded in FUT Seasons so I didn't think anyone was playing. Will be a bit before 10 I should imagine. 

My kids love GTA thanks to you tube, its a battle i lost long ago

19 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

On most nights. Tend to disappear to bed about half ten though? Do you guys always start at ten or later?

psn: maidstone_fox

It's Friday tonight, surely you can manage 11, I'm only having a few games. 

55 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

It's Friday tonight, surely you can manage 11, I'm only having a few games. 

I'm in bed by 11 every night, except the weekends, trouble is I may not get on till 9pm, which sucks

Is Pace literally everything on this game because I really don't find that to be the case, sure it helps but there is so much more to the game but people just seem to pay through the nose for tinyst little bits of pace even at the expense of other attributes. 

I only ask I've seen Hector Bellerin (a right back, for fcks sake, so going to have a minimal effect) a all round inferior card Kyle Walker who has better physicality and general defense stats and is no slouch at 90 pace, yet Bellerin is twice as expensive I presume because he has 95 pace :blink:

And this is the wrong FIFA thread

3 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

On most nights. Tend to disappear to bed about half ten though? Do you guys always start at ten or later?

psn: maidstone_fox

I only get access to the PS4 once everybody's gone bed so 10 is the earliest I'll get on. 

Does everyone play with a mic on here? Picked the wrong weekend to join as I've now ended up working nights this weekend, I will try to be around as much as possible most after Monday. PSN is gaz3000 or I'll add anyone who's put their name already.

7 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Watched the white fight. 

Played a couple of ultimate team games. Destroyed in both. Both with team ratings of over 80 and chemistry of 100. Boo. I think I'm just rubbish 

Think you prolly just need practice and better players mate. It'll come.

Archived