Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

FIFA 17 Clubs - Foxestalk FC

32 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'll keep you informed but it's 10pm. I only have Beliall and Woolers on my friends list though and neither have said they defo in.

I go to bed at 11, so if it doesn't start till ten I don't feel it's worth putting the PS4 on. Saying that, If I'm on earlier I will try to get some games started around 8.30 -9pm, otherwise find me on FUT

12 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I go to bed at 11, so if it doesn't start till ten I don't feel it's worth putting the PS4 on. Saying that, If I'm on earlier I will try to get some games started around 8.30 -9pm, otherwise find me on FUT

You got loads on tonight apparently!

54 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'll keep you informed but it's 10pm. I only have Beliall and Woolers on my friends list though and neither have said they defo in.

Are you in the ps group? People normally say what time they're playing on there even if you're not in their friend list.

Just now, deejdeej said:

Just had a few games on pro to try and improve my stats and had a browse at the leader board, some people have played over 300 games and have like 95 rated players... 

No shock same as any game, or gaming in general. Some people have no life.

One person on my list for example has 200 Platinum Trophies. lol 

Archived