Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Your favourite Football boots

So i have recently started playing Sunday league football again after about 5 years out. I'm loving it and ive been able to get my great love of football boots back. What i want you all to post is what are your all time favourite boots? Also what boots are you wearing at the moment? Have you had any boots that were terrible? 

I'll start us off :

all time favourites - Copa mundial in black obviously.

Current boots - Adidas Ace 16.4 in blue

Worst boots - Zoom air Total 90'

Adidas-Copa-Mundial-1.jpg

118732.jpg

total-90-grey_1_2.jpg

Hurt a serious amount of people fairly badly with these as the studs on them were monstrous and as such spent a lot of Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons feeling reasonably guilty, but I loved these, they were light protective and kept you upright in even the boggiest of pitches.

4871.jpg

16 minutes ago, Wilson_6 said:

What do you reckon to them? I have them in blue and was really surprised how good they were for the price think i paid about £45.

Think I paid around £40 for mine too. Quite like em, still thinking about going back to Nike though. 

Used to have these and they were amazing, ripped after about 6 months however which was shit.

nike-magista-obra-lightning-silver-storm-pack.jpg

Archived