Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

COD: Infinite Warfare

• 1 month later...

The first zombies map on this was horrific. Rave in the Redwoods is passable.

I hate the multiplayer. It reminds me of timesplitters 2. I've gone from having a k/d ratio on MW of 2.0+ to around 0.75

Maybe I'm just not adapting to all this boosting, fancy control pads, laser guns and running along walls.

I've yet to bother with the single player campaign.

• 4 months later...
On 2017-2-14 at 23:59, Sly said:

The first zombies map on this was horrific. Rave in the Redwoods is passable.

I hate the multiplayer. It reminds me of timesplitters 2. I've gone from having a k/d ratio on MW of 2.0+ to around 0.75

Maybe I'm just not adapting to all this boosting, fancy control pads, laser guns and running along walls.

I've yet to bother with the single player campaign.

You hate Timespiltters 2?! Get out

10 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

For anyone who's interested, COD MW Remastered standalone release has been confirmed

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/23/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-standalone-ps4-release-confirmed-out-next-week

Priceless :D, so glad I didn't purchase this IW crap but as much as I loved MW I won't be paying £40 for it when I can play it on PS3. 

2 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Priceless :D, so glad I didn't purchase this IW crap but as much as I loved MW I won't be paying £40 for it when I can play it on PS3. 

Sniper Central. Don't bother. 

On 24/06/2017 at 08:51, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

For anyone who's interested, COD MW Remastered standalone release has been confirmed

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/23/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-standalone-ps4-release-confirmed-out-next-week

Too little too late now I'm afraid. The developers have had a mare on this one.

6 hours ago, Adster said:

Too little too late now I'm afraid. The developers have had a mare on this one.

Same here - I completely fell out of love with COD with Black Ops 3 and had no interest in Infinite Warfare. I liked the idea of playing MW again but being made to wait 8 months just for the opportunity to buy a tarted-up 10-year old game for nearly the original price takes the piss in my book.

Although my guess is it's Activision at fault rather than whatever fvcking developer worked on this and/or Infinite Warfare (cba to look it up, there's about 5 studios churning this shit out)

• 2 months later...
On 24/06/2017 at 19:25, Sir Shep said:

So I picked this up cheap and I'm pleasantly surprised how much I'm enjoying it! 

Archived