Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Deleted post(s)

I was having a nice debate with AKCJ in two separate threads - match ratings for Manchester City thread and Albrighton thread - but my replies have been deleted.

Why? Because they were too negative?

Not one too moan or anything (*roll eyes*) but this place is for debating but recently it seems if you're negative then you shouldn't post.

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I was having a nice debate with AKCJ in two separate threads - match ratings for Manchester City thread and Albrighton thread - but my replies have been deleted.

Why? Because they were too negative?

Not one too moan or anything (*roll eyes*) but this place is for debating but recently it seems if you're negative then you shouldn't post.

Well thats not quite true is it? its for discussing which is a little bitte more of a civil version of debating...

Maybe you should cancel your subscription fee and get your money back....

4 hours ago, MPH said:

Well thats not quite true is it? its for discussing which is a little bitte more of a civil version of debating...

Maybe you should cancel your subscription fee and get your money back....

Only reason I log in is for a debate.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Yeah I said I was sick of this forum being miserable.

hahaha.

Yeah,  I can remember your posts but when I logged in the next day they'd gone along with my replies.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a reason why my unfair criticism thread has vanished. My concerns are genuine and the search results appear to support my thinking.

I am not accusing anyone of being racist, I am not accusing this site of being racist, I am not encouraging other to speak in racist terms, I merely wanted everyone to consider why players from ethnic minorities appear to be disproportionately singled out for lacking intelligence.

13 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

Is there a reason why my unfair criticism thread has vanished. My concerns are genuine and the search results appear to support my thinking.

I am not accusing anyone of being racist, I am not accusing this site of being racist, I am not encouraging other to speak in racist terms, I merely wanted everyone to consider why players from ethnic minorities appear to be disproportionately singled out for lacking intelligence.

Only one who should have been "disproportionately singled out for lacking intelligence" is you mate for starting out that thread in the first place. What did you expect? You come across as a WUM.

Archived