Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Do you rate Marlon Harewood?

I've often heard people slag off Marlon Harewood, but I actually think he's a very good player especially at championship level. He cost West Ham £500,000 (the same fee we paid for Connolly) and he will always guarantee you 20 goals in this league. I really wished we had signed him when he was up for grabs, he's the sort of striker we desperately need, tall, quick and can score regularly.

I hope Elvis can be quite similar to him, I see the similarities except the scoring bit.

yeah it's strange, forest fans loved the play-off season with him and johnson playing together but after that they seemed to constantly moan about the lad. Yet when i saw him for west ham he was brilliant, even if he looks like a turtle.

After that peno he took vs us last year?

'kin donk.

Although he is fast and powerful, his technique leaves a bit to be desired. Not a bad player.

That was only one peno. Remember Connolly's peno vs Derby last season? That was no better.

That was only one peno. Remember Connolly's peno vs Derby last season? That was no better.

It bloody was better. Harewood's was a backpass just off centre.

And whom is saying Connolly's any good? :cool:

Regardless, I said he wasn't bad. His technique has always left a lot to be desired.

After that peno he took vs us last year?

lmao i remember that. sheringham had already got 2 yet turned down the chance of a hat trick and what could have been the winner, but harewood tried it and walker foiled him. **** donkey he should have let teddy see us off. if we'd of lost that game to a sheringham hat trick i wouldnt have minded but to lose it to a marlon ex forest scum peno would of been seething. but he couldnt score in a brothel! good hat trick this season vs villa scum though.

It was criminal when we sold Marlon to Westham in 2003 for just £400,000 and replaced him with another Marlon,but he was a lot lot worse for £900,000.It was no coincidence that when he left we sunk down the table and faced a relegation battle until Kinnear came in and kept us up that season.I'm not suprised how well Marlon is doing in the premiership.Keep it up!I'll never forget his 4 goals against Stoke in that playoff season!Also,DJ jas never been the same since Marlon's departure.

Archived