Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Arsenal Away Sat 11th March 17:30

Arsenal vs Leicester City
Premier League

Saturday 11 March 2017
Kick-off: 5:30pm

* Fixture date and time are subject to possible FA Cup sixth round participation

Stadium: Emirates Stadium

Allocation

Allocation: 3,016

Wheelchair Spaces - 13 Spaces

Important Information

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold tickets under any circumstances.

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 65s) - £16
Under 19s - £16
Under 17s - £10

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 19s or Under 17s ticket)

Supporters with Disabilities

Please note Ambulant Tickets and Wheelchair Spaces are charged as the following plus a FREE Companion.

Adults - £18
Seniors (Over 65s) - £16
Under 19s - £16
Under 17s - £10

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

On-Sale Dates

Tuesday 7 February - Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points
Wednesday 8 February - Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points
Friday 10 February - Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points
Monday 13 February - Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points
Tuesday 14 February - Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points
Wednesday 15 February - ALL Season Ticket Holders

All tickets are subject to availability

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 1pm.

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Scheme will selected 'FA Cup' on their form will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Monday 6 February.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-in or opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 8pm on Sunday 5 February with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - ARSENAL OPT-OUT.

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 2 March.

Additional Information
Tickets are non-refundable.

1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder

Bookings made on LCFCDirect.com and through the City Sales Centre will be subject to a £1 administration charge.

Please note that there will be 1 loyalty point added for this fixture.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#Ljx6leuPXx0gTBmm.99

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Bear in mind that this will be moved if either Arsenal or Leicester get to the FA Cup QF. Arsenal playing Sutton away, this is a very likely scenario.

Didn't realise. Just checked on the FA site too.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Staggered they are allowed to say no returns when we don't know when it will be played. 

They allowed returns last year when it was moved at the 11th hour. However, based on the fact that it is 99.9% likely to be moved, do you gamble?

I guess it could be the case that the game sells out before the date is moved. I guess the game would have to be a midweek in April.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Staggered they are allowed to say no returns when we don't know when it will be played. 

Staggered they're even selling them, I'd wait until after the weekend of the 18th to see if us or Arsenal make it to round 6. It's so likely to happen that there's literally no point

As i've already had the email saying my card will be debited for the away-scheme my money's on the fact they still process the payment which allows them to have the money sat in the clubs account not mine for a good month or so, before they release new details. :rolleyes:

Yes I'm aware it's a small sum,but it's a nice way to get 15k for nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

As expected this has now been postponed. Can't imagine we'll know a date until after the  second legs of UCL have been played to see when we'll both be free mid-week.

Aren't uefa a bit funny about league fixtures or even fa cup being played on the same night as European fixtures?  It's crazy but I'm sure it's affected games in the past stop even in the highly likely event we're both out in the last 16 I don't think that's an option.

15 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Aren't uefa a bit funny about league fixtures or even fa cup being played on the same night as European fixtures?  It's crazy but I'm sure it's affected games in the past stop even in the highly likely event we're both out in the last 16 I don't think that's an option.

I was thinking this too, however, if I remember correctly, we played Chelsea on a CL night two seasons ago (when we lost 3-1 at home).

Otherwise there are no nights left. The only free week is Tuesday 25th/Wednesday 26th April.

Bear in mind that is Spurs beat Millwall (good chance) then the home game against them scheduled for Sat 22nd April must also be rearranged. So we have potentially two fixtures to schedule at the end of the season.

From the Arsenal website, seem to think midweek end April or mid May.

Further information regarding our currently undated fixtures, against Leicester City and Southampton, is likely to be announced after the FA Cup quarter-finals have been played.

We are likely to be playing in midweek fixtures in the weeks commencing April 24 and May 15, but the exact fixture details are not yet known.

23 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

From the Arsenal website, seem to think midweek end April or mid May.

Further information regarding our currently undated fixtures, against Leicester City and Southampton, is likely to be announced after the FA Cup quarter-finals have been played.

We are likely to be playing in midweek fixtures in the weeks commencing April 24 and May 15, but the exact fixture details are not yet known.

Am I right in saying that if it was the may option then it would be the second last game of the season?

Archived