Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ARTBYDEV

Claudio Ranieri

For anyone that wants to follow Claudio's journey, most Ligue 1 games kick off around 18.00-20.00 & there are always decent streams available.

Ligue 1 will be worth a watch next season and will be highly competitive due to Monaco, PSG, Nice, Lyon, Marseille & Bordeux fighting for Europe & Lille/Nantes as dark horses after the appointments of Bielsa & Claudio.

"I was convinced by the project at Nantes," Ranieri told Mediaset Premium. "There is a very strong youth academy and the president is very enthusiastic.

"I was struck by the squad, as they were bottom of the table halfway through the season, then thanks to (former boss Sergio) Conceicao's work they finished seventh. That shows me good work can be done here."

hmmmmm :dry:

40 minutes ago, brucey said:

"I was convinced by the project at Nantes," Ranieri told Mediaset Premium. "There is a very strong youth academy and the president is very enthusiastic.

"I was struck by the squad, as they were bottom of the table halfway through the season, then thanks to (former boss Sergio) Conceicao's work they finished seventh. That shows me good work can be done here."

hmmmmm :dry:

I think Claudio is a genius and has found another club that is buried under the radar but could mount a serious challenge next year. People everywhere will be in melt down that he's done it again. Then 2018/19 Nantes will be relegation fodder, they'll sack Ranieri and us and Nantes will be the most hated clubs in the world.

Archived