Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Vape kit advice

2 minutes ago, stix said:

Power mode & Temp mode are 2 different modes, you either use one or the other. Best thing for you to do is stick to Power(Watts) mode. Stick it at 30w to start, see how it tastes, take it up bit by bit until it is right for you, flavour wise. I wouldn't go higher than 50w though with that single coil. 

They're all amateur youtubers but with hundreds of thousands of views. Some of them really know what they're talking about bud. They are given all their equipment for free by the manufacturer to review. 

Yeah I didnt mean to discredit them, there's just so many I dont know who to listen to

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Yeah I didnt mean to discredit them, there's just so many I dont know who to listen to

No no I didn't think that, theyre **** all to do with me pal. I would look at the videos that have the most views mate. There's more to it than just filling it up and chugging on it when you start altering the power that's heating your coil(s) though. The e-pens are just set at a certain wattage, the atomisers at the optimum resistance and away you go. 

26 minutes ago, stix said:

No no I didn't think that, theyre **** all to do with me pal. I would look at the videos that have the most views mate. There's more to it than just filling it up and chugging on it when you start altering the power that's heating your coil(s) though. The e-pens are just set at a certain wattage, the atomisers at the optimum resistance and away you go. 

Thanks to the videos you showed me i think i got it working a bit better, still tastes like shit but its not burning my mouth, air flow was the problem. Think I may have buggered the coil. Feels like I just started smoking agaiin, I was expecting it to be smoother with a nice taste. maybe a new coil will solve that.

Edited by Beliall

7 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Thanks to the videos you showed me i think i got it working a bit better, still tastes like shit but its not burning my mouth, air flow was the problem. Think I may have buggered the coil. Feels like I just started smoking agaiin, I was expecting it to be smoother with a nice taste. maybe a new coil will solve that.

What flavours have you got and what strength nicotine. More than likely the coil is ****ed mate

Just now, stix said:

What flavours have you got and what strength nicotine. More than likely the coil is ****ed mate

This is eton mess flavour 1.8% nicotine. its the free one i chose made by TECC. looks cheap. The other I have is made by the brighton vape shop i haven't tried it yet, going in to town tomorrow to grab some for the week

7 minutes ago, Beliall said:

This is eton mess flavour 1.8% nicotine. its the free one i chose made by TECC. looks cheap. The other I have is made by the brighton vape shop i haven't tried it yet, going in to town tomorrow to grab some for the week

18mg is far too much nic for direct to lung mate. That's probably why it tastes like shit. Is it not ripping your throats to pieces?!

1 minute ago, stix said:

18mg is far too much nic for direct to lung mate. That's probably why it tastes like shit. Is it not ripping your throats to pieces?!

Yes it is! but earlier in the thread it was mentioned i needed stronger stuff to replace the cigarettes entirely. the other i have is 1.2%

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Yes it is! but earlier in the thread it was mentioned i needed stronger stuff to replace the cigarettes entirely. the other i have is 1.2%

1.8% = 18mg

1.2% = 12mg

0.9% = 9mg

0.6% = 6mg

0.3% = 3mg

You want 6mg (0.6%) max if you're vaping direct to lung mate. 

Youve probably had the equivalent of about 80 fags today lol 

If you were using your vype pen then 1.8% would be ok because that's a mouth to lung device. 

Edited by stix

8 minutes ago, stix said:

1.8% = 18mg

1.2% = 12mg

0.9% = 9mg

0.6% = 6mg

0.3% = 3mg

You want 6mg (0.6%) max if you're vaping direct to lung mate. 

Youve probably had the equivalent of about 80 fags today lol 

If you were using your vype pen then 1.8% would be ok because that's a mouth to lung device. 

OK then, cheers mate lol I'll pick some up tomorrow

Update

Grabbed some juice today, 0.6% Nicotine, replaced the coil and primed it properly, massive improvement, much smoother on 25w at the moment, nice flavour (blueberry muffin) and MASSIVE clouds. (thats cool right) lol 

cheers for all the help.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Update

Grabbed some juice today, 0.6% Nicotine, replaced the coil and primed it properly, massive improvement, much smoother on 25w at the moment, nice flavour (blueberry muffin) and MASSIVE clouds. (thats cool right) lol 

cheers for all the help.

lol glad you got it sorted.

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Update

cheers for all the help.

Good stuff mate. Now it's time to crank it up until your living room looks like a steam engines just gone through it!

• Like 1

So what's everyone's favourite liquids? I shop at vape club which is probably the best site as they have free next day delivery if over £20 and have good sales.

One of my favourites is prob dinner lady lemon tart shit that's good. I go for 70/30 .3mg

Now I got mine working properly, I can only comment on the one flavour I tried, Blueberry muffin is ****ing delicious. my local shop is a "totally wicked" franchise, so thats all they sell, they call the flavour "Chief Angel" :rolleyes:

https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/10ml-diavlo-e-liquid.html

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Anyone else got the R-3400 with adjustable strength?

Favourite flavour cookie dough

I have no idea what that is. I googled R-3400 and got a load of boilers

I got my first kit two days ago (ego AIO kit) with 0.6 mg juice. I get headaches easily from it though, i'm thinking about downgrading to 0.4. 

ego aio is mouth to lung and I wasn't really a heavy smoker, just when i get stressed out i buy a pack. (Around 5-10 a day, on and off) 

24 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I got my first kit two days ago (ego AIO kit) with 0.6 mg juice. I get headaches easily from it though, i'm thinking about downgrading to 0.4. 

ego aio is mouth to lung and I wasn't really a heavy smoker, just when i get stressed out i buy a pack. (Around 5-10 a day, on and off) 

From my limited knowledge and experience, I would guess the lowest nicotine on a low wattage would be good for you if you don't smoke much. I'm finding 20w on .6% nicotine is plenty for me with this juice, but I like it on 30w too if I feel like I need a nicotine "hit"

I vape. I started with a simple pen style one, enjoyed it and progressed to one that i can adjust the volts etc.

I'd suggest doing that, just to see if it will work for you and then spending a bit more money on an adjustable one.

I use 12mg oils and it gives you a good whack. I heard you can only get 10mg in the UK now? That would do the job. 

Make sure you change your coils regularly. It really does help.

6 hours ago, Unabomber said:

So what's everyone's favourite liquids? I shop at vape club which is probably the best site as they have free next day delivery if over £20 and have good sales.

One of my favourites is prob dinner lady lemon tart shit that's good. I go for 70/30 .3mg

I think i get Vape King (might be South African), i am on 12mg, or whatever it is, and it's grrreeeat. Currently enjoying some apple stuff. Was on grape but that was too sweet.

16 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I heard you can only get 10mg in the UK now? 

At some point in May shops and online sellers will only be able to sell 10ml bottles if the e-liquid contains nicotine. No more 30/60/100ml bottles. 

• Like 1