Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ithuriel

Attack on Titan season 2

Well, after a long period of waiting the second season has finally become available on the net and from what I have seen so far it follows the Manga to a T.

The opening theme is familiar and the art is the same, so no decline in values from season one.

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Didn't we have an anime thread? And  film/tv threads?

The anime threads long dead and this is just for this one show to let those interested discuss it if they want too, that is what general chat is for is it not?

3 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

The anime threads long dead and this is just for this one show to let those interested discuss it if they want too, that is what general chat is for is it not?

And that didn't tell you anything?

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

And that didn't tell you anything?

It told me that there are a few here who watch it, if you do not like it then do not discuss and post in threads you like or is that too hard for you to understand?

Just now, ithuriel said:

It told me that there are a few here who watch it, if you do not like it then do not discuss and post in threads you like or is that too hard for you to understand?

got you, man. i think i will be watching it, i'm up to date with the mange so i hope they give it a great anime, but the show that i'm excited for is my hero academia, the manga is just great with an amazing character development (i'm to up to date with the that)

i hate the OP tho, ugh,it's trying too hard to be the OP of the first show with an edge to it, not good:facepalm:

Never really watched anime. It's something I would like to watch tho as I've heard some of the anime films are incredible. Pokémon and Yu Gi Oh are the closest thing I've watched to anime. Is there anything you would recommend i watch?

Archived