Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

9 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Just browsing the new website and found this stating there was less then 400 season tickets available 

https://beta.lcfc.com/season-tickets

With renewal prices frozen for a third consecutive year, a stunning 97.6 per cent of 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders secured their seats once more for the new capaign, meaning less than 400 were made available for Gold Members to purchase.

If that Maths is correct we only have 16,000 season ticket holders. I would think its more likely the club just aren't honest and held some back. But I am cynical

Just now, 4ever and ever said:

If that Maths is correct we only have 16,000 season ticket holders. I would think its more likely the club just aren't honest and held some back. But I am cynical

Sounds the only logical answer.

1 minute ago, 4ever and ever said:

i thought there were 23,000?

Just now, StanSP said:

i thought there were 23,000?

So did everyone mate. And I am sure there are.

The whole thing has been fishy from start to finish for me. I fully expected (along with a lot of others that renewals would be nowhere near the levels they are talking about). Then they report over a 97% up take and now are saying less than 400 available. 

Just now, 4ever and ever said:

So did everyone mate. And I am sure there are.

The whole thing has been fishy from start to finish for me. I fully expected (along with a lot of others that renewals would be nowhere near the levels they are talking about). Then they report over a 97% up take and now are saying less than 400 available. 

can we request anything under the Freedom of Information Act thing lol 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

can we request anything under the Freedom of Information Act thing lol 

I emailed Susan Whelan about the whole process last week as I was so annoyed and just didn't believe any of it. I requested that an internal investigation into the figures reported was carried out..... She just forwarded my email straight to Jim lollol and he denied everything. 

Jim has asked me to provide feedback once the membership details are released.....I think I will definitely mention this-the owners have been great but ticketing is one area that I feel has been grossly mismanaged for the last couple of years. I think the TO is lacking transparency and it is rubbing a lot of members up the wrong way. 

1 minute ago, 4ever and ever said:

I emailed Susan Whelan about the whole process last week as I was so annoyed and just didn't believe any of it. I requested that an internal investigation into the figures reported was carried out..... She just forwarded my email straight to Jim lollol and he denied everything. 

What he does best.

1 minute ago, red5 said:

What he does best.

to be fair to Jim I can't fault him as a support liaison officer and the help he gives to fans via e-mail or Twitter. He's usually very quick at responding and guess he only goes on the info he is given.

Just now, StanSP said:

to be fair to Jim I can't fault him as a support liaison officer and the help he gives to fans via e-mail or Twitter. He's usually very quick at responding and guess he only goes on the info he is given.

Yes he has a job to do and only so long to do it, if you think it should be looked at you need to go higher.

The premier league are contactable :thumbup:

Clear 

2 hours ago, red5 said:

Sounds the only logical answer.

One could be suspicious that the club are refraining from selling more season tickets as it's more profitable selling face value tickets on a match to match basis in the knowledge they will sell out now.

44 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Jim is useles. 

It says a lot about how the whole ticket office is run that people think he is the best of bad bunch. 

surely it's just based on personal experience though? He's helped me whenever I've required it, therefore I think he's good.

I am a Gold Member, how will my chances of being a Season Ticket Holder be affected by the new membership?

As Gold Member during the 2016/17 season, you will still remain as first priority for any available Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season. If you cannot commit to a Season Ticket despite being given the chance, you will still hold a place high on the list for purchasing any available Season Tickets for the 2018/19 season.

This was in the Membership Brochure...

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

This was in the Membership Brochure...

I think this is leicester fc saying, if you missed out this season keep going and you'll have a good chance next season(for a season ticket that is).

1 minute ago, red5 said:

I think this is leicester fc saying, if you missed out this season keep going and you'll have a good chance next season(for a season ticket that is).

yep, and enter a ballot again, and again, and again.... lol   

15 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Jim is useles. 

It says a lot about how the whole ticket office is run that people think he is the best of bad bunch. 

Not sure jim being useless in your opinion has any bearing on the ticket office.

If you think the ticket office is badly run then i suggest you direct your emails to [email protected] as he's the ticket office manager.

Jim can try to help but is tied by the restraints placed on his job. He's essentially the public face of the club but still has to clear any resolutions with powers above him and check that tickets are available to do so wherever that is a solution.

Archived