Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Tim Sherwood

He joined in late 2016 as director of football... don't think he relegated them did he.

Just feel for Swindon fans, another decent-sized historic club relegated. Likewise Orient too it's a sad day for them. 

7 hours ago, Fox92 said:

He joined in late 2016 as director of football... don't think he relegated them did he.

Just feel for Swindon fans, another decent-sized historic club relegated. Likewise Orient too it's a sad day for them. 

He did everything a manager does, without the responsibility.... why would a club give this clown a job?

17 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I get what you are saying, but most clubs down there are decent sized historic clubs, with the exception of MK Dons.

In fact look at the conference with teams like Tranmere, Wrexham, York City and further down to Stockport.

Big teams go up and down, at the minute we have the likes of Hull and Bournemouth in the Premier League. Who have been right at the bottom of the Football League.

In fact, if Blackburn are to be relegated, it would mean that 3 of the 6 teams to win the Premier League since it started would have played in the third tier in the recent history.

The same division which next season will have 2 teams who have won the FA Cup in the last decade.

Its amazing and why I love the game, over in Aus it's a closed shop in every sport, the AFL for example, I thought my team St. Kilda had a decent shot at getting towards the finals and could dream of the doing a Leicester, 5 games in they have lost 3 times and the season is pretty much over already, with no battle to stay up, and no chance of winning it, where's the excitement? 

8 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I get what you are saying, but most clubs down there are decent sized historic clubs, with the exception of MK Dons.

In fact look at the conference with teams like Tranmere, Wrexham, York City and further down to Stockport.

Big teams go up and down, at the minute we have the likes of Hull and Bournemouth in the Premier League. Who have been right at the bottom of the Football League.

In fact, if Blackburn are to be relegated, it would mean that 3 of the 6 teams to win the Premier League since it started would have played in the third tier in the recent history.

The same division which next season will have 2 teams who have won the FA Cup in the last decade.

Its amazing and why I love the game, over in Aus it's a closed shop in every sport, the AFL for example, I thought my team St. Kilda had a decent shot at getting towards the finals and could dream of the doing a Leicester, 5 games in they have lost 3 times and the season is pretty much over already, with no battle to stay up, and no chance of winning it, where's the excitement? 

Yeah... I meant I felt for their fans that's all. No need to start a thread to laugh at the incapability of a man who has no connection to Leicester City.

Lincoln went up yesterday, a big club for non league, take a look around the conference and you'll see Tranmere, Dagenham, Torquay.... professional clubs... unbelievable really. I just mentioned in the other thread how sad it is to see historic clubs run now. You mention Blackburn there, such a rich history, on the verge of relegation to the third tier. Sad.

24 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No need to start a thread to laugh at the incapability of a man who has no connection to Leicester City.

You do realise this is General Sport, where the topic is general sport not related to Leicester City Football Club. 

14 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

You do realise this is General Sport, where the topic is general sport not related to Leicester City Football Club. 

I have no idea how the forum works.

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah... I meant I felt for their fans that's all. No need to start a thread to laugh at the incapability of a man who has no connection to Leicester City.

Lincoln went up yesterday, a big club for non league, take a look around the conference and you'll see Tranmere, Dagenham, Torquay.... professional clubs... unbelievable really. I just mentioned in the other thread how sad it is to see historic clubs run now. You mention Blackburn there, such a rich history, on the verge of relegation to the third tier. Sad.

I am laughing at the man who has consistently disrespected our club over the time he has somehow achieved the position of football club manager, whether that be Villa or Spurs. The arrogance of the man has come back to give him a reminder that one or two half decent results at the beginning of his managerial disasters does not make him a capable candidate.

PS remember1993!

Next stop non league.

Archived