Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

35 minutes ago, Romanista said:

Ok but, believe me, £50m are a too high price for continuing to negotiate, Monchi would have stopped everything weeks ago if this was true.

I think you should let Mahrez go where he wants, he's period at LCFC is over, he needs new challenges

Does he want to go to Roma though? 

No no offence but he can do better and I think he knows it aswell 

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Does he want to go to Roma though? 

No no offence but he can do better and I think he knows it aswell 

It doesn't matter what you think, what Mahrez said is that he's interested to talk with us

1 minute ago, Romanista said:

It doesn't matter what you think, what Mahrez said is that he's interested to talk with us

Ok didn't realise that. 

What kind of wages do you think Roma will offer? Bearing in mind he's already on 100k a week

1 minute ago, Romanista said:

What you think doesn't matter, what Mahrez said is that he's interested to talk with us

Interested in 'talking', not signing.

He'll be most likely using the Roma interest to try and encourage offers from elsewhere. I suspect he'd rather stay in England.

5 minutes ago, Romanista said:

So think how little Leicester City are if your best player wants to leave you with the first option he has 

he made an agreement to leave if he helped us in the champions league for one more season his dream was always to play for barca so if he is good at your club he will ditch you too so don't get flattered 

5 minutes ago, Romanista said:

I don't know how much, but I know we have an agreement with him

That's cute. Shame it's a worthless agreement if the clubs haven't agreed on the £50m price tag.

And as such, if the clubs haven't agreed a fee yet Roma have an argeement with Roma, then that would be tapping up. Desperate tactics.

13 minutes ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

just go back to  the roma fourm and you haven't won a title for 17 years

Please show some respect!!! Do I have to remember the place of birth of the manager that help you win the PL??? ROMA ****ing idiots! #freeMahrez and YOU suck my balls teste di cazzo di Inglesi che siete! 

My regards... William Shakespeare

7 minutes ago, the fox said:

Sorry man, I know Leicester will never be a big club like you team, I mean, to be as big as ac Milan, I mean inter Milan, ahh juve , never mind!

Mahrez is not stupid, he knows where the real ambitions are and where not. The only thing that counts is that he wants to come here, and he will

Archived