Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

If they are just going to piss round bidding in the low £30+m then just **** off and sign an Italian player. Premier League clubs are all extremely rich, we have no need to sell for less than we value our players. We can't replace him without spending ridiculous amounts because of the English football premium. I agree he probably wants to go to Roma as they are likely to play Champ League every season and it will be another stepping stone to a huge club - I also think he probably doesn't enjoy Leicester's possession adverse football. If he had a chance of Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs though, Roma wouldn't stand a chance. We can't accept a low Roma bid because it will encourage the London clubs to come in just above that price but still well below what we had wanted - and might still get if they come in for him late in the window. I suspect that Roma are being used by Mahrez's agent to get Leicester to agree a deal that brings in the London clubs to bid. 

5 minutes ago, Matthew estevez said:

Bless the roma fans, their club can't afford the fee of a player at little old Leicester. I feel their pain and embarrassment.

You feel sto cazzo!!! We won't pay a player 55M€ only because you decided so... We're not fools!!! However Mahrez will not stay in your club anymore... he wants us so kneel!!!

1 minute ago, Shakespeare said:

You feel sto cazzo!!! We won't pay a player 55M€ only because you decided so... We're not fools!!! However Mahrez will not stay in your club anymore... he wants us so kneel!!!

Mitico Heath, famoje capi chi comanda!!

1 minute ago, Shakespeare said:

1 minute ago, RigorePaariommaXD said:

KISS MY ASS AND SUCK MY DICK BITCH!

MAHREZ WANT ONLY AS ROMA, AND YOU  STAI MUTO PORCODDIO

7 minutes ago, Romanista said:

We'll buy him, don't worry

He wants Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs. You're being used by his agent to try to tempt Leicester into agreeing a low fee which brings the London teams in to bid. With all due respect to your history, home city and record of regular european football, Mahrez is better than Roma and can achieve more and earn more in London. 

Just now, Innovindil said:

Roma fans in here saying they're a big club? 

Now I have seen it all. lol

Leicester fan claiming that Roma aren't a big club....now I have seen it all

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Well it's true though they aren't really any bigger than Everton

Come on, they are not Inter, Milan or Juventus but for the last 20 years they've had decent success and a lot of Champ league football. They have been more akin to Liverpool over that period. i.e. much bigger than us on the world stage. 

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

In other news, Roma recently bought a right winger for €15 million, so even less money for them to get Mahrez with! 

Who? Cengiz? He'll be the alternative to Mahrez. We are not that poor, not as rich as the english clubs, but we spend money

All academic unless the asking price is reached.

Isn't this Roma sporting director Munchy supposed to be good at his job? Putting in derisory bids nowhere near the asking price looks desperate and pathetic, just the sort of thing we'd be berating Rudkin for if it was us.

Just now, pmcla26 said:

I suppose actually yeah more like Liverpool, was trying to think of a club with large fan base and decent history but yeah, they haven't won much recently so would be very sideways 

Sideways? Look, I hope our future is as bright as it looks like it could be but to consider Leicester > Roma as a sideways move is just blue tinted bollocks. There is no guarantee we'll ever see european football again whereas roma can pretty much promise this year in year out. 

Archived