Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

Just now, dbtcity said:

He's yours.... if you pay the £50m we're asking for 

In Italy journalists use to say your request is about 40m euros, and our last offer has been 35m, so the distance doesn't seem to be so big.

You know what, if your request was £50 I don't think the negotiation would have been still alive, so it's most realistic that you want 40m euros, in my opinion

2 minutes ago, Romanista said:

In Italy journalists use to say your request is about 40m euros, and our last offer has been 35m, so the distance doesn't seem to be so big.

You know what, if your request was £50 I don't think the negotiation would have been still alive, so it's most realistic that you want 40m euros, in my opinion

The club want the money it will cost to replace the player,  that's what the player costs

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

The club want the money it will cost to replace the player,  that's what the player costs

Ok but, believe me, £50m are a too high price for continuing to negotiate, Monchi would have stopped everything weeks ago if this was true.

I think you should let Mahrez go where he wants, he's period at LCFC is over, he needs new challenges

1 minute ago, Romanista said:

Ok but, believe me, £50m are a too high price for continuing to negotiate, Monchi would have stopped everything weeks ago if this was true.

I think you should Mahrez let go where he wants, he's period at LCFC is over, he needs new challenges

Why we would he want to leave the most exciting league in the World to got to the most boring league in the World ?

I think you should Mahrez let go where he wants, he's period at LCFC is over, he needs new challenges

Yes, perhaps we should just give him away....

3 minutes ago, Romanista said:

I think you should let Mahrez go where he wants, he's period at LCFC is over, he needs new challenges

He can go where he wants, as long as where he wants pays what we need to replace him.

1 minute ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

I know what he said ..... but why ????

Ask Mahrez, I'm not in his mind, but you can imagine (possibility of fighting for the title, Champions League football, beatiful city,guaranteed starter place...)

I'm sick of Roma fans that assume Leicester will just bend over and accept whatever they're offering. On his day he's our best player, and we don't need the money. He'd be impossible to replace, simply because we realistically wouldn't be able to attract a player who has as much talent as he has, or more. We need to do everything in our power to keep him at the club, and shouldn't take a penny less than the original asking price.

The price is £50m. If you're not willing to pay it, kindly **** off.

6 minutes ago, Romanista said:

Ask Mahrez, I'm not in his mind, but you can imagine (possibility of fighting for the title, Champions League football, beatiful city,guaranteed starter place...)

Not won the title for 16 years ... we won it two years ago. Beautiful City though I'll give you that.

14 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

...Quarter full stadium...

that mostly was because there were a protest from the Curva Sud since september 2015 until april 2017. In fact in the last games of the season this were the numbers:

Roma-Lazio (cup) 43.721 

Roma-Atalanta 34.546

Roma-Lazio (league) 43.794

Roma-Juventus 53.023

Roma-Genoa 69 716

that moslty was because there were a protest form the Curva Sud since september 2015 until april 2017. In fact in the last games of the season this were the numbers:

Roma-Lazio (cup) 43.721 

Roma-Atalanta 34.546

Roma-Lazio (league) 43.794

Roma-Juventus 53.023

Roma-Genoa 69 716

giphy.gif

Archived