Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

I have got to say I'm about to do a massive U turn here (regular readers of my crap know that is not unusual lol ) 

pay the kid 150 per week and keep him ! 

he is genuinely the only top 4 standard player we have ! 

18 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Bid in from Roma for £31m according to SSN

Tell them to **** off and tell him the same if he complains.

Shouldn't have signed his contract if he doesn't want to be here.

He is sensational and the closest thing we are likely to have to a world class talent. 

Keep him and keep building and great things could happen again.

Seriously, that link up for the second, which was champagne football, we need to sit him down and say look, we've another top forward in, Ndidi is gonna help you out defensively and with Jamo back, and Marc becoming a world beater too, we got some more threats, so you shouldn't be triple teamed, and if you are we've got the tactics to adjust to take the pressure off you.

20 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Bid in from Roma for £31m according to SSN

Hang on, hang on ...   let me look that up ...  value 50, offer 31 ? ...   so thats a shortfall of ...   hang on ...   I make that £19m ....    so let me look that up ...   shortfall is £19m ...  the answer is ...   hang on ...  yes here it it is, I've got it ! ...     tell them to FVCK RIGHT OFF. !!

I personally don't think many people realize how much we're fvcked if he goes. I wouldn't sell him at all. Not even for 50M. 

He's an idiot and made a fool of himself with his "come and get me" statement, but boy even lazy, even in a bad day, he offers more forward than any other player in the team. Gray is a cracking player, but anyone betting on him for THIS SEASON, is in for a bad surprise. Such players are are extremely hard to replace and we won't be able to fill the gap, if he indeed goes this august (which I certainly doubt). 

#IbelieveinNdidiJamesMahrezNachoVardyftw

13 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I have got to say I'm about to do a massive U turn here (regular readers of my crap know that is not unusual lol ) 

200.gif#0-grid1

27 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Vardy and Kasper too.

6 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

I personally don't think many people realize how much we're fvcked if he goes. I wouldn't sell him at all. Not even for 50M. 

I'm not convinced we will tbf.

£50m seems to be a figure plucked out of thin air and stuck. The owners said a couple of weeks ago that they haven't set a price, and all that we know is that they have turned down small offers.

I don't think they will accept anything less than at least £65m to be honest.

I also think Riyad may be coming to terms with the idea of staying which puts the owners in a strong position of bargaining for a higher price.

His opinion will be changing, I'd imagine firstly because nobody else wants him, atleast not as much as he thought/was advised.

Secondly, if we add one more quality attacking player(hazard would be nice) this window we will look as dangerous as any team outside the top 4 with him.

8 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

He's an idiot and made a fool of himself with his "come and get me" statement, but boy even lazy, even in a bad day, he offers more forward than any other player in the team. Gray is a cracking player, but anyone betting on him for THIS SEASON, is in for a bad surprise. Such players are are extremely hard to replace and we won't be able to fill the gap, if he indeed goes this august (which I certainly doubt). 

#IbelieveinNdidiJamesMahrezNachoVardyftw

This. It was clear last night that Gray is a completely different player to Mahrez...the dynamics of the team changed immediately when he came on. Despite him upsetting a few fickle fans with his decleration to leave, he has to stay if we have any chance of competing for top 6. We are a completely different team when he's on the pitch

The team at about 65mins last night with Itchy, mahrez, gray ndidi/james is our strongest team imo. 

33 minutes ago, jon1bc said:

This. It was clear last night that Gray is a completely different player to Mahrez...the dynamics of the team changed immediately when he came on. Despite him upsetting a few fickle fans with his decleration to leave, he has to stay if we have any chance of competing for top 6. We are a completely different team when he's on the pitch

The team at about 65mins last night with Itchy, mahrez, gray ndidi/james is our strongest team imo. 

I reckon it's more than a 'few fickle fans' 

loads of people I talk to would sell him for peanuts 'he can just **** off now' etc

one guy I work with even rolled his eyes when I told him Mahrez had scored against West Brom in Hong Kong

Riyad is an amazing player.  That title winning season he was the most skilful, elegant, inspirational player any of us are likely to see in a City shirt.  It was an honour to watch him and for that, he'll

be a legend at our club forever.

Right now, he can go and **** himself.  All this bullshit in the press is ****ing us over completely.  We literally are in the worst position possible now.  His long contract means absolutely nothing at this moment in time and our bargaining position now reduces with every day that goes by.  If at the end of the season, him and his agents kept their mouths shut, its most likely he'd have already gone for a price we could all accept as worthwhile.   Now, whoever wants to buy him will run the transfer window clock down and we'll get under our asking price and be left with no option but to overspend on his replacement.

I wouldn't boo the guy out of respect for what he helped us achieve, but it sickens me that people stick up for him on here.

If he's forced to stay, he wont play well.  He'll put in the dogshit performances he did last year when he couldnt be arsed and players like Gray and Lawrence will get pissed off and leave.  On top of that, any top quality player will think twice about joining us as they'll be wary of us not letting them leave if they wish.

Riyad and his agents really have screwed us in the worst possible way.  His latest 'i'd love to talk to Roma' just absolutely kicks us in the bollocks and gives them all

the signal they need to just sit tight on a £31m offer.

We should get £50m but because of the actions taken by Riyad and his agents we wont.  It wont be down to Rudkin, Macia, Whelan or anyone else on our side.  He's to blame and after the platform we've given him and the money he's been paid, he's being a proper fvcking b@stard.

7 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Riyad is an amazing player.  That title winning season he was the most skilful, elegant, inspirational player any of us are likely to see in a City shirt.  It was an honour to watch him and for that, he'll

be a legend at our club forever.

Right now, he can go and **** himself.  All this bullshit in the press is ****ing us over completely.  We literally are in the worst position possible now.  His long contract means absolutely nothing at this moment in time and our bargaining position now reduces with every day that goes by.  If at the end of the season, him and his agents kept their mouths shut, its most likely he'd have already gone for a price we could all accept as worthwhile.   Now, whoever wants to buy him will run the transfer window clock down and we'll get under our asking price and be left with no option but to overspend on his replacement.

I wouldn't boo the guy out of respect for what he helped us achieve, but it sickens me that people stick up for him on here.

If he's forced to stay, he wont play well.  He'll put in the dogshit performances he did last year when he couldnt be arsed and players like Gray and Lawrence will get pissed off and leave.  On top of that, any top quality player will think twice about joining us as they'll be wary of us not letting them leave if they wish.

Riyad and his agents really have screwed us in the worst possible way.  His latest 'i'd love to talk to Roma' just absolutely kicks us in the bollocks and gives them all

the signal they need to just sit tight on a £31m offer.

We should get £50m but because of the actions taken by Riyad and his agents we wont.  It wont be down to Rudkin, Macia, Whelan or anyone else on our side.  He's to blame and after the platform we've given him and the money he's been paid, he's being a proper fvcking b@stard.

You bin on the sauce mate ? ...

Archived