Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tpresto89

season tickets

It'd be pointless to know at this stage since the renewal deadline is over a week away and most people will get paid next week so there will still be a fair few who haven't renewed but intend to.

48 minutes ago, tpresto89 said:

does anyone know how many season tickets have already sold? thanks

I think the short answer is no, no one knows. As Danizen says, there is still more than a week of the renewal window left. Many (including mine) who are on the direct debit scheme will have renewed automatically. 

It's impossible to know how many are left over until the club make an announcement, so it's just a case of wait and see I'm afraid

Guest CityFan 06

When do they usually get sent out?

I have had a renewal booklet sent through, after I renewed my ST. 

24 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

When do they usually get sent out?

I have had a renewal booklet sent through, after I renewed my ST. 

I think they're being loaded onto your existing season ticket card. I'm sure that's what they said when I renewed mine anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

I think they're being loaded onto your existing season ticket card. I'm sure that's what they said when I renewed mine anyway. 

Correct it stated in renewal info that unless you change age band or move seats you need to keep existing season card.

I would also guess many people have still to renew their tickets- we are a group of 7 and I haven't done ours yet.

My wife pays by direct debit so her season ticket renewed automatically. We still received post and e-mails saying we had just a short time to renew for next season - was confusing. My season ticket is as my wifes carer so is free (and therefore not paid by direct debit). When we checked yesterday, mine had not been automatically renewed so my wife had to prove disability. If you have a carer, are a care - dont think the ST will automatically be renewed - you need to take action and contact the club.

19 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Am I right if your on the direct debit scheme then it automatically renews ?? 

Yes, but always worth checking. If you log on to lcfc direct you will be able to see the payment plan for next season (first payment 1st June I think)

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2017 at 21:07, sylofox said:

How many times do you need telling. We can't qualify for the Europa as we are in the AFCON.

Thats a relief....I thought we had to win AFCON first.

Archived