Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just watch out with this lads as ea released a statement about it after a load of youtubers shared it with their viewers basically saying it was a breach of their rules and if your account flagged up as using it you could get a ban... needless to say said youtubers then warned viewers not to take a chance

Yeah, they took it down for a while because of that, but came to an agreement with EA that it was ok, so it’s been back up a while now. 

https://www.futbin.com/news/articles/45/Import+My+Club

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I noticed a lot of people did the same for I think the otw sbc which didn’t quite go to plan most sold around 2k rather than the 3k due to people flooding the market with all the invested 83s

I sold 50 odd for 3k each and later that night they were going for 3.5k.

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I sold 50 odd for 3k each and later that night they were going for 3.5k.

That’s decent then buddy I know I bought quite a few with 1 of the sbcsand although I made a bit of profit I struggled  to shift them for that amount... might have to follow suit??

53 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, they have chrome plugin. It’s on their tools page. You can scan your club 5x a day. EA made them take it down for a while but it’s back up and running now 

You do realise people were and are getting banned for that still

Well, my UT comeback lasted all of about 10 games. It's so blatantly scripted, I haven't got the patience to play it like I used to.

80% of the time, if you've got a poorer team the game will give you an advantage. If you've got a better team, your players just do weird passes in places you didn't even tell them too. I've lost a few times and played my opponent in an online friendlies game aftewards and beat every single onelol

Gonna just stick to career mode and clubs (which are also both scripted btw) as I have been doing previously.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Anyone won division one before?

Not played seasons for a while but off to a good start 

35D1264D-3093-4B8E-A94F-487F516A09CC.thumb.jpeg.3223dc9132dc7865bc64848cad6ddd9b.jpeg

I did in fifa 17 once and didn't bother with UT in 17 after that lol only did one season in div 1 in 18 and went straight back down!

On 05/03/2018 at 15:45, deejdeej said:

Has anyone used prime Owen yet? As good as 88 icardi and prime Van basten are i need the extra sweat for weekend league!

I just played a few games with his loan card online. If I'd have to rate him if give him a 7/10. Quick, good positioning, decent finishing but very weak and link up play if using 41212 isn't the best. He almost felt like vardy to me. I wouldn't recommend investing personally.

17 hours ago, Ashley said:

You do realise people were and are getting banned for that still

I can’t find any evidence of people getting banned since they changed it after EA made them take it down.  They then relaunched it and its been up for a few months without EA coming down on them.  Seeing as EA went after them last time, and could easily do so again (not like they are low profile) but have not, I think it is ok.  I’m happy to take the risk too, as having looked at the language I think it is inline.  

I am probably more likely to get flagged by EA beause I was too fast on the web app.  I was listing squad fitness cards on Sunday and had to prove I wasn’t a bot! I must have listed about 20 or so in a minute or two as I got into the groove of making them BIN 950.... 

Also, Mrs HFox would probably be happy if I got a ban! (Don’t tell her it is possible or she’ll be onto EA in a flash!) lol

Edited by HoustonFox

Is there any reason why DC United and Orlando City players are still expensive, even though they're out of MM? They're the last 2 teams I need to get SBC Giovinco and Futbin is saying it'll cost me around 55k just to get those teams completed! I've only spent around 45k completing the other 20 teams, and they only give Premium Gold packs as their reward!

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

35D1264D-3093-4B8E-A94F-487F516A09CC.thumb.jpeg.3223dc9132dc7865bc64848cad6ddd9b.jpeg

Only played 1 full season and finsished on 22 points after having the same start as you lol haven’t been back to it since as it still stings to much lol 

14 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

My best is 21 points.

Drew the last game that I needed to win.

I stay up each time now but I only really play it during the week when I do one or two games max.

I did the Futbin import thing last night.

Managed to sell a few bits that were worth 1/2k.

Had some players that were worth 4/5k so they went. Up to about 300k cash. Futbin reckons I've got 500k worth of players. I'll have more time at the weekend to get through selling them.

I'm desperately hoping that FUT birthday brings the End Of An Era Kaka card.

Edited by AKCJ

FINALLY managed to complete the MLS SBC. In total I think it cost me 65k, not including the 25k back, so realistically SBC Giovinco cost me around 40k. Managed to fit him into this team on 10 chem and looking forward to trying him out.

Decided to save all of my packs I have got over the last few weeks from league SBC's and marquee matchups until FUT birthday. Amassed 32 packs so far.

My transfer list is nearly full of 83 rated players picked up for 1100 - 1200 coins and around 40 Irish gold and silver players. I just have a feeling that EA are going to go with a different requirement for St Patrick's Day SBCs this year as people (like me!) have stockpiled Irish players for weeks. I'm actually tempted to sell them all on hype for a tidy profit and buy a load of Northern Ireland players at close to discard price.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He is amazing. Best keeper I've used.

Never noticed quality kicking on a keeper before, always thought it was a meaningless stat.

I actually dont know how I can improve my team without going to legends. Had Ederson OTW from 83 rated, if he gets yet another inform or team of knockouts etc he will arguably be the best keeper in the game!

57 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He is amazing. Best keeper I've used.

Never noticed quality kicking on a keeper before, always thought it was a meaningless stat.

The rb kicks out of his hands are ridiculous if you’ve got a pacey forward to latch onto them

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

The rb kicks out of his hands are ridiculous if you’ve got a pacey forward to latch onto them

It's like having the long throw trait De Gea had on Fifa 17.

You can just pass it easily to whoever you want with no delay.

• Like 1