Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The FoxesTalk World Cup 2017

One day in the future,  in amongst all android slaves and flying cars my future kids will ask me "Daddy, when is the moment that the technology just claimed your humanity?" I will reply "Kids, it was when I was sat in the dark in my bed at 1am in the morning getting a screenshot of an offside Vardy who for 99% of the time is my hero getting an opener for England that knocked out my beloved free flowing stylish Belgium in an online fictional football tournament to prove an internet noob like @Swarles Barkley that I deserved to win" 

Anyway back to the point....

1) Vardy was offside for the opener!

2) How Cahill was not sent off for that semi dropkick circa roundhouse kick???

3) What the hell possessed de Bruyne to kneed Ox when not one but TWO players were shielding him?????

The long awaited screenshot

vardy_offside.png

7 hours ago, The Blur said:

One day in the future,  in amongst all android slaves and flying cars my future kids will ask me "Daddy, when is the moment that the technology just claimed your humanity?" I will reply "Kids, it was when I was sat in the dark in my bed at 1am in the morning getting a screenshot of an offside Vardy who for 99% of the time is my hero getting an opener for England that knocked out my beloved free flowing stylish Belgium in an online fictional football tournament to prove an internet noob like @Swarles Barkley that I deserved to win" 

Anyway back to the point....

1) Vardy was offside for the opener!

2) How Cahill was not sent off for that semi dropkick circa roundhouse kick???

3) What the hell possessed de Bruyne to kneed Ox when not one but TWO players were shielding him?????

The long awaited screenshot

vardy_offside.png

Do you honestly think I managed to get England to a world cup semi final without bribing a few match officials?

Archived