Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Someone sharing my pictures saying my daughter was killed on London bridge.

Sorry to hear about this.

Can't describe how annoying and frustrating social media can be; it often appears to take over stories and gain popularity after the amounts of likes it gets etc, despite the utter nonsense and disgust it can create like this.

Have you reported it at all?

I absolutely despise facebook. It's actually scary how this weird ****ing narcissistic thing has become such a normal part of society, hoards of people just sitting there at any free moment mindlessly scrolling through bullshit.

19 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

That's a bit shitty. Hope it gets cleared up. 

Everyone Facebook bashing here but twitter is far far worse 

Prob why I never use Twitter, only reason I use Facebook is for Messenger as some of my mates refuse to use Whatsapp for some odd reason.

As for the OP, I feel for you bud and your last line summmed it up.

Sorry to hear about that mate. I've heard a similar thing at various other occasions.

Why people are picking random photos from the internet and claiming those are victims is beyond me.

Are various dodgy media outlets rushing to get the incorrect story out first and then various social media users think they're doing good by sharing such?

1 hour ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Another reason i'm glad I shut my Facebook account down 6 years ago.

Haven't used it for years as well.

Certain family members on the past had often asked "why aren't you on Facebook anymore"; I replied I can enjoy life without needing to post anything and allowing others to view them and access my profile on a near-daily basis.

Archived