Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Someone sharing my pictures saying my daughter was killed on London bridge.

Admins, move to whatever sub forum you wish.

If anyone sees this pic on Facebook it's just a picture of my daughter's Leicester shirts. She wasn't killed in any terrorist attack and all the shirts are now back on her bedroom wall. We got them out to hang them up when we redid her bedroom.

If you do see it anywhere else please report it and make sure the people sharing it are sharing false info.

Taylor is a 7 year old girl from Whitwick and has never been to london. Me and her mum are separated and that the relationship between us is frosty at best. Please make sure this doesn't spread. Last thing I want is people thinking me or any of my family are spreading of these lies.

I can't believe I have just had to write this....e6b4e9dd478ca7192bb6137b021fbd63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've always been sceptical about these sorts of posts on facebook. Same as the 'this person is missing please help me find them etc' Shame really as some of them could be genuine but fake posts make people (well me anyway) not share any of them

If there's one thing social media has taught us it's how many crazy and stupid people there are in the world. Before, people just used to sit in their bedrooms alone. Now, they sit in their bedrooms posting on Twitter and Facebook. It has given a voice to people who we were better off not hearing from. I genuinely believe it will be our downfall. Trump is a good example - would he have become president without social media?

Feel for you there, that is horrific. I've always been sceptical about positing any sort of pictures on social media which is why I don't do it. There are people out there who do steal pictures.

This kind of thing was brought up after the Manchester attack with those missing person collages but nobody wanted to believe it was attention seekers back then so in a way I'm glad you've brought ironclad evidence to the table.

Always question any appeal to emotions on social media, too many people these days are concerned about generating likes/retweets to the point that they're blinded to the ramifications of their actions, in fact they most likely convince themselves that there are no ramifications and they're actually helping somehow...

The trouble is that people on social media are desperate for "likes" "retweets" and "favourites".

Sad that these people aspire to a certain amount of "shares" or whatever.

Honestly, these people need help. It's hurting other people, as proven by this thread.

2 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Social media is horrendous but Facebook is chronically bad.

I am so proud to say i have never nor will ever own a face book account.

Good on ya mate.

I've gradually weaned myself off Facebook over the last few months. I 'unfollowed' everybody and only use it for a couple of closed support groups now. 

Probably one of the best things I've done this year...

10 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

Admins, move to whatever sub forum you wish.

If anyone sees this pic on Facebook it's just a picture of my daughter's Leicester shirts. She wasn't killed in any terrorist attack and all the shirts are now back on her bedroom wall. We got them out to hang them up when we redid her bedroom.

If you do see it anywhere else please report it and make sure the people sharing it are sharing false info.

Taylor is a 7 year old girl from Whitwick and has never been to london. Me and her mum are separated and that the relationship between us is frosty at best. Please make sure this doesn't spread. Last thing I want is people thinking me or any of my family are spreading of these lies.

I can't believe I have just had to write this....e6b4e9dd478ca7192bb6137b021fbd63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's disgusting mate there's some ****ed up people out there,feel for you

I use fb to stay in touch with old school and work mates that i would love to spend more time keeping in touch with and find it a handy tool to keep track of what's going on in their lives. But this is just ****ed up.

Seem your tweets to lcfchelp eariler bud and although i couldn't believe what i was seeing unfortunately it is now the modern world.

Just hope she hasn't set up some shite fundraising on the back of it to line her own pockets.

Horrible vile bitch. Hope your ex and your daughter understand that it's not your doing or fault.

Hope she gets tracked down and punished.

3 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Social media is horrendous but Facebook is chronically bad.

I am so proud to say i have never nor will ever own a face book account.

Agree.

I've got an account but very rarely log in. Only thing that happens on my account is when I get tagged in photos. The amount of shite on there is unreal, it's nothing more than "ooh my life is better than yours". I'll be closing my account soon I rekon.

Archived