Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Wildlife and Gardens Thread

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I’m out in the sticks near Naseby, West Haddon, Crick sort of area.

Sorry Swan I'm nowhere near there ...    just playing up to young master Buces previous post ...    I'm close to Lutterworth in a sleepy little backroad ...   

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Ah I’ve had a few Sunday lunches in the grey goose - nice scenery around there.

Haven't been there for a while as they p1ssed us around a couple of times ...   been to the White Swan at Shawell though which is very nice (tad pricey), and The Joiners at Bruntingthorpe ...   

Just now, Countryfox said:

Haven't been there for a while as they p1ssed us around a couple of times ...   been to the White Swan at Shawell though which is very nice (tad pricey), and The Joiners at Bruntingthorpe ...   

The thing with the white swan wast that whilst everybody was looking at the rather pricey dessert menu I was actually wondering if it would be okay to have a second main course.

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Priors Hardwicke, Southam.....

Its recently changed hands but has a very long standing rep for tradition and excellence but at a premium. 

http://www.thebutchersarms.com/new-ownership-new-website/

Ah ...   not a million miles away then ! ...   will have to give it a go ...    :thumbup:

Menu looks good ..

• Like 1

Just had great weekend walking in one of my favourite places ..  the south Cotswolds in Gloucestershire ...   walked for over 25 miles and hardly saw anyone ..   this is a picture of the biggest herd of wild deer that I have seen ...  there were over 200 ...   (sorry pic not brilliant) ...

IMG_0277.jpg

• Like 1