Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

29 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

What happened to Ashley?

He started the club but I've never played with him. His stats are nuts.

Need Ian to play the "Any" position because I certainly can't lol.

Haven't seen him on lately, can play the any position well. I struggled too it's tough lol

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Haven't seen him on lately, can play the any position well. I struggled too it's tough lol

You did better than me. I don't know why it's so hard, since in every other game mode that's actually what we're doing. It messes me up because I keep looking for my actual player all the time and forgetting I have to switch to him lol

I think maybe that having someone to do that well is the key to doing well in Pro Clubs. Besides having you guys that put the ball in the goal ;) 

Well played last night lads. Sorry for picking up a red card in one of the games we ended up losing late on. I swear one of us got fouled just before I was sent off, the ref played advantage and the icon flashed up in the top right corner for less than a second, advantage over in the blink of an eye. Pure frustration.

What are everyone's thoughts on how we should take corners? Whatever happens, it's usually inevitable that we give up possession and get countered too easily. I noticed one team we played against had a corner and kept 5/6 players in their own half :blink:

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

You did better than me. I don't know why it's so hard, since in every other game mode that's actually what we're doing. It messes me up because I keep looking for my actual player all the time and forgetting I have to switch to him lol

I think maybe that having someone to do that well is the key to doing well in Pro Clubs. Besides having you guys that put the ball in the goal ;) 

Sorry boys I was playing FIFA round my mates after getting smashed at 6 a side lol

Being any on pro clubs can be pretty tough purely because of the input lag that seems to be there. You've got to think 2 steps ahead all the time. Oh and the Defenders always seem like they have the agility of a tank and when you're coming up against 5ft 6 pacy dribblers it can get frustrating.

I'm up for sone games tonight if you guys are on.

11 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Well played last night lads. Sorry for picking up a red card in one of the games we ended up losing late on. I swear one of us got fouled just before I was sent off, the ref played advantage and the icon flashed up in the top right corner for less than a second, advantage over in the blink of an eye. Pure frustration.

What are everyone's thoughts on how we should take corners? Whatever happens, it's usually inevitable that we give up possession and get countered too easily. I noticed one team we played against had a corner and kept 5/6 players in their own half :blink:

I had no idea why you got sent off at the time lol

Hmm possibly short corner or hammer them near post otherwise they just get headed away and we get countered.

6 wins on the trot!

Division 4 here we come!

Was fun getting a couple matches in at right back. Had a mare on the one goal, but glad I was able to be a factor in the eventual winner.

Thanks to whoever put that beautiful ball in to me for the last goal in the 3-1 win. 

Last game to win the division was a walk in the park.

GJ tonight lads :)

Archived