Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

Amazon Prime Day

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Any found any good deals?

I've purchased 15 months PS4 plus for £29.99, best ever price apparently. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071ZJFMVH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_dp_KplzzbQQPA1E0

That's a good price.

I know that price is for all prime members but is it for PS4 members also - ie you don't have to be a new customer? 

Bought that 15 month Playstation Plus for £29.99.

There is a 500gb PS4 with GTA5 for £179.99 and also a couple of decent video cameras well priced.

31 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Bought that 15 month Playstation Plus for £29.99.

There is a 500gb PS4 with GTA5 for £179.99 and also a couple of decent video cameras well priced.

I've just seen the same PS4 deal but with Horizon and Wipeout and a dualshock controller, unfortunately I don't have the funds!

I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

I've been looking at TV's for a while.  Saw a decent 49" Sony TV & at a very good price (£200 off).  Took 5 minutes to check bank account, read a few more reviews & to decide whether 49" was too big.  Thought "fook it, I'm having it"...........deal has gone!

Have I saved myself a load of money or have I missed out on a great deal? Looking at my current crappy TV, I can't help feeling I've missed out.

It would have been nice to have the missus moaning that it's too big for once.

Archived