Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterclem

Members before season ticket holders

5 minutes ago, Leicesterclem said:

Don't you think members getting priority over season ticket holders would be a fairer way of allocating tickets , 

What tickets?

I know it's a tough prize to win, having seen thousands of posts on here, after following this forum for years and then signed up to it a couple of years ago. But I think this gets my vote for the most bizarre ever, although some will have viewed it more than me over the years and have more to choose from

Maybe most all time bizarre post could be a new thread title.

This one just very odd. :blink:

The club haven't thought this through properly in a financial sense. Maybe this is a good idea. Have 23,000 members at £60 a pop who then pay on a match by match basis, and then say a cap on 10,000 season ticket holders who have to fight it out in a priority first then ballot option for the remaining seats. Give members 80% of away tickets in a ballot also. 

The away ticket priority confuses me, granted I don't go away that often, but circumstances have changed for this season.

I'm stuck on 204 points the Away Priority seems to finish at 205+.

6 hours ago, Livid said:

The away ticket priority confuses me, granted I don't go away that often, but circumstances have changed for this season.

I'm stuck on 204 points the Away Priority seems to finish at 205+.

I presume they think it will sell out before then. If not, the next priority, presumably 200+ will then go on sale.

Archived