Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2017/2018

Here we go then. Those of you who played last season should already have received an invite. Those of you who didn't play last season can join using the following info:

Just click here:

https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=11728805

Pool name: FoxesTalk 

Pool code: ovallean

Good luck to you all.

11 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I have joined up for the first time. No idea what i'm supposed to do. Is it just a weekly score predictor?

Pretty much. You just predict what the score will be for each of the games and get points for how close you are. Very simple. 

On 7/31/2017 at 16:41, Col city fan said:

I'm a little confused cos I've signed up and the table don't have me in the top three at the moment (like I was for the bulk of last season) @Swan Lesta @Renart.   ?

:P

Yep, I think the table looks pretty much how I expect it to come May

• Like 1

Btw, I have just expelled about 5 or 6 people from the group who do not have Leicester City as the team that they support. It is sometimes difficult to know who is applying to join the league from this forum and who is a complete randomer. If I have kicked you out of the league and you have a very good reason for having Man City as the team you support and not Leicester City then please let me know and I might reinstate you. :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Duncan_K said:

I've been expelled! Not sure why? Did i do too well last year?

See the reason above. I think you should be able to apply again? I will put you back in.

2 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I gave up half way through last season,won't this as fed up of that bloody Colin gloating :P

Never has anybody been happier in the history of competition as Col coming in fourth place. 

Get that man a certificate to put next to his boys brigade first aid on the mantlepiece.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

lol 

I'm going to print the table out and put it in my study alongside my cycling proficiency certificate and my 100m breast stroke badge

:thumbup:

I don't believe you have a study, cycling proficiency certificate or your 100m breast stroke badge.

You never surely got to celebrate that much success hence now your delight in mediocrity. Had you said bronze milk award for throwing I'd have believed you.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I don't believe you have a study, cycling proficiency certificate or your 100m breast stroke badge.

You never surely got to celebrate that much success hence now your delight in mediocrity. Had you said bronze milk award for throwing I'd have believed you.

Oh you'd be surprised what I've achieved in my lifetime Nick mi old son..

:thumbup: