Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Man United (A) - 26th August

Whenever I log in online and try and go to the tickets section I get the following error message:

"Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..."

If it's still the same later, I might try and see if I can call up and get tickets, if there's any left

9 minutes ago, Dipak83 said:

Whenever I log in online and try and go to the tickets section I get the following error message:

"Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..."

If it's still the same later, I might try and see if I can call up and get tickets, if there's any left

Loads of people having the same problem mate. There is a thread about it in this section.

5 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Loads of people having the same problem mate. There is a thread about it in this section.

Ah nice one, should have looked at all the threads. Gurss I'll have to use a desktop where I can use a different browser.

6 minutes ago, Dipak83 said:

Ah nice one, should have looked at all the threads. Gurss I'll have to use a desktop where I can use a different browser.

I can't get a desk top or iPad to work! I can see some but not all of my account on my phone. For example I can't see away ticket details but can see home.

I rang the club and they said send a screenshot which I did. They then sent a reply asking if it was working now. The reply was 'No' :ph34r:

So still waiting.

Just spent an hour trying to buy Man UTD away tickets online via my iPad and eventually done it!  I found that opening windows in new tabs got me through the purchasing process. Might help some?

Surprised there are still some left TBH.

......and my first post after being a member for 3 years! Finally!

dickie

9 hours ago, Markfield Fox said:

Just spent an hour trying to buy Man UTD away tickets online via my iPad and eventually done it!  I found that opening windows in new tabs got me through the purchasing process. Might help some?

Surprised there are still some left TBH.

......and my first post after being a member for 3 years! Finally!

dickie

Site hasn't been updated with any further sales dates following 200+ yesterday, have they opened the last block now?  Many left?

50 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Site hasn't been updated with any further sales dates following 200+ yesterday, have they opened the last block now?  Many left?

100 left and one block to open (apparently quite a small block but guess at lest 2-300 in that still).

Should get to Members I assume.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

100 left and one block to open (apparently quite a small block but guess at lest 2-300 in that still).

Should get to Members I assume.

Thanks - you'd hope that the vast majority season ticket holders likely to go to away games will have bought their ticket by now.  Fingers crossed!

Not sure why members has to wait until Monday mind.

1 hour ago, billyn88 said:

Thanks - you'd hope that the vast majority season ticket holders likely to go to away games will have bought their ticket by now.  Fingers crossed!

Not sure why members has to wait until Monday mind.

because they are hoping it sells out at ST holders and doesn't make their new systems look stupid. They don't want members at away games it seems unless they are pulled out of a hat. 

23 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

because they are hoping it sells out at ST holders and doesn't make their new systems look stupid. They don't want members at away games it seems unless they are pulled out of a hat. 

The brochure does say that members get priority on all away tickets after season ticket holders so it's not like they've suggested the ballot will absolutely be the only way to get away tickets for members.

They've made a bizarre claim on lcfchelp that they don't sell away match tickets on home match days and that's why it's waiting until Monday.  Total rubbish.

Just now, billyn88 said:

The brochure does say that members get priority on all away tickets after season ticket holders so it's not like they've suggested the ballot will absolutely be the only way to get away tickets for members.

They've made a bizarre claim on lcfchelp that they don't sell away match tickets on home match days and that's why it's waiting until Monday.  Total rubbish.

The windows for members are a lot smaller now then they used to be and that annoys me too. got to see if i can sort anything in a week now. And with my mates.......

Jim said on Twitter that all STH's can now buy tickets for this game and Members are eligible from Monday.

Judging by the fact there are still 100+ left and another block to open, it should make it to Members on Monday.

So far Members could have bought guaranteed tickets for Brighton Home, Arsenal Away (I think), Sheff Utd Away and Man U Away. Not bad going.

Archived