Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Weirdest thing you ever saw/heard regarding Leicester City

When we played Real in the friendly there was bloke shouting "Ramos!"

"Ramos!"

"Ramos!"

"…you're rubbish." 

And then "Marcelo!"

"Marcelo!"

"Marcelo!l

"Get your haircut."

It was funny but I couldn't work out if he was genuinely trying to abuse them.

Got a ticket to an F.A Cup final via a few mates that supported Utd and Arsenal back when the finals were being played at the Millennium in Cardiff. Game went to pens, was a dull match. Arsenal won on penalties I seem to remember and I think it was Viera's last game for them also...

Anyway, I'm walking back to the car through packed streets and hear what I could swear is someone singing 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicesterrrr' over the crowds of Utd and Arsenal fans walking down this street. Then I see him, a guy on a crate, Leicester top singing his heart out. People just walking by and he's there, rising out the madness on this box. I ran over to him, pulled my sleeve up to show the badge tattooed on my arm and he jumps down and hugs me. I said 'what you doing here?' and he just said 'representing our boys' or something like that. I jumped on the box with him and sung a few versus and then ran off to the car...

I don't know if it's mad, but it felt it at the time. I'd seen a male Utd fan try punch a women during the game and left feeling very sick at the scene, but this guy was just brilliant, a real positive end to a bad match and an ugly encounter.

Whoever you were. Thanks mate!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

The guy who used to bleat like a sheep at Filbo during every minutes silence.

Strange to say the leaat

As a young lad during those minutes silences it was so hard not to burst out laughing when that happened.

I used to dread the minutes silences for that reason haha.

12 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

The guy who used to bleat like a sheep at Filbo during every minutes silence.

Strange to say the leaat

If I'm thinking about the same thing here  then I reckon that guy couldn't help doing it. 

He was sat in a wheelchair in that disabled area in the Carling Stand near the Kop End. 

On 5 August 2017 at 14:16, Bayfox said:

No it happened.  It's juat even at like 38 or whatever he was he was about 3 levels better than everyone in that side bar muzzy. He played balls our players juat Couldn't read it was odd to watch that's for sure.

So true.

Archived