Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Weirdest thing you ever saw/heard regarding Leicester City

I was watching the Leicester vs West Brom match that was in Hong Kong. So Ulloa stepped up to take a penalty kick and my dad happened to be walking by the TV. So he was like "Did Leicester sign that Brazilian guy from Liverpool?" 

He was referring to Firmino because I guess he thought they look a little bit alike.:ulloa:

I told him it was another guy and he seemed relieved. (I guess he sort of supports Liverpool)

But seriously, imagine Leicester signing Firmino.:pearson:

Not heard but I saw a young guy with Rudkin on his shirt.

What's with the guy outside the ground tonight with a placard saying I collect used tickets.  Why would you want to do that?

16 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

My ex wife: "Who does Kasper play for when Leicester play Denmark?"

Stupid bitch lol

Reminded me of this from the Fast Show for those you you old enough to remember lol

2:52 onward...

The weirdest things has to be that every time I go to watch Leicester in a pub, the game goes to double extra time, penalties and a replay all in the same night. Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Johnstones Paint Trophy, every time it's unbelievable just ask the Mrs Aus, it can really interfere with our plans.

I was with my mum last night watching the game online, she had Coronation Street on the TV when we got a mention! 

No big fan of the Soaps but here goes Steve McDonald asked someone to marry him as they made a good team, to which she replied "Leicester City were a good team..............for one season!" Cheeky B***h!!!

Archived