Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Alright my loves...

Yup , now treading the boards upstairs ! ...    cue loadsa repeats of the Generation game, The price is right, Strictly and god knows what else ..  zzzzzzzz

But seriously the old shagster (had some top flange in his time) was a part of my life since I was born ...      Go Brucie !! ..   :) 

Sadly feels like many great celebrities/television personalities have come to the end quite frequently within the past year or so..

It's very likely that there'll be no-one that will match the same feat as Sir Bruce has achieved in the future.

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

It's very likely that there'll be no-one that will match the same feat as Sir Bruce has achieved in the future.

You sound very sober Wymes ...   do you not go out and get bladdered on a friday night ??..

23 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Yup , now treading the boards upstairs ! ...    cue loadsa repeats of the Generation game, The price is right, Strictly and god knows what else ..  zzzzzzzz

But seriously the old shagster (had some top flange in his time) was a part of my life since I was born ...      Go Brucie !! ..   :) 

Generation Game and The Price is Right are making comebacks actually. GG presented by Mel and Sue, TPIR by Alan Carr. Nothing to do with Brucie's passing, they were already commissioned.

Don't forget You Bet! Brucie asking Frank Bruno, Bobby Davro and Annabelle Croft whether they think a 14 year old lad can recognise 40 cars in 90 seconds just by looking at their indicator stalks. Top, top entertainment.

Didn't he do well, he had an amazing career spanning decades. he was like a comfortable pair of shoes you don't throw away because they feel right. his lines and jokes were well worn and used but you still laughed at them anyway because they reminded you of a time which was precious to you!. he was an exceptional talent that could teach today's throwaway stars and celebrities a thing or two about longevity in the showbiz industry.

Archived