Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Calling someone a c*nt isn't abuse, it's 2018 and we're not Americans. 

Find me someone under the age of, what, 35, maybe 40 that's never called one of their mates a ****. Honestly. Come on, it's a love tap. 

And if FIF didn't want a shitty response then he probably shouldn't have attempted to use the recent death of our chairman to trap a poster he doesn't like between either coming across as wildly insensitive or a hypocrite. Oops. 

This is a complete non issue, the only of you still talking about it are just doing so because you love Internet drama. Check yourselves forchrissakes. 

Anyone's welcome to call me a **** any time they please. Jesus, I thought my generation were meant to the be the snowflakes. 

Thanks for the invite finners but they'd ban me if I called you a cvnt.

8 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Thanks for the invite finners but they'd ban me if I called you a cvnt.

Pro tip: frequently talking about the mods like they're the Bilderberg group is probably more likely to get you banned than calling someone the odd swear word when they clearly deserve it (and I usually deserve it.)

This place is essentially private property, someone owns it, if you frequently spend your time moaning about them, you kinda aren't going to find yourself on their good side. 

It's amazing the amount of people that frequently bang on about THE MODS and then act shocked when they get banned or warned. 

It probably helps to learn who you can and can't get away with calling a ****. I mean, I've been on here a silly long time, since my teens, and in that time I don't think I have once complained to a mod or admin because someone said something mean to / about me. 

But I used to be a mod (yeah I know) and you would not believe how frequently you get messaged by some crying, whiney little GROWN ADULT because someone was a bit rude to them on the Internet. 

So chances are, whenever you got banned last, it was probably just because you got enough complaints about you that some mod just got bored of it. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Pro tip: frequently talking about the mods like they're the Bilderberg group is probably more likely to get you banned than calling someone the odd swear word when they clearly deserve it. 

This place is essentially private property, someone owns it, if you frequently spend your time moaning about them, you kinda aren't going to find yourself on their good side. 

It's amazing the amount of people that frequently bang on about THE MODS and then act shocked when they get banned or warned. 

Now I'm calling simulation lol. Maybe it'll work for you though.

Make yourself a cup of loose leaf Russian caravan tea and relax. (Glad you've picked up that Bilderberg doesn't have a U at last) ;)

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Now I'm calling simulation lol. Maybe it'll work for you though.

Make yourself a cup of loose leaf Russian caravan tea and relax. (Glad you've picked up that Bilderberg doesn't have a U at last) ;)

Do I need to check outside my windows before I sleep mate? 

Do you also know what pants I'm wearing? 

Oh come on Finners, that deserved a rep didn't it? I'm only looking for your validation really ya know.

Just now, Finnegan said:

Do I need to check outside my windows before I sleep mate? 

Do you also know what pants I'm wearing? 

I imagine they're frilly.

6 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Can't say I'm overly comfortable with them either. It may prove to be an unpopular opinion though.

Part of me thinks that it was a conspiracy to brainwash children to blindly follow orders in order to get rewarded. Plus, there's too much color. Only hippies and psychos can withstand that. 

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I bet you don’t post this type of sh1te on Blue Moon ....   :)

I tell you what, they appreciate my sense of humor more lol

Edited by the fox