Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Played OG fortnite when it came back. Might give this new one a go if not back to cod

The problem with COD is that every lobby is just full of folks who have dedicated 95% of their adult life to it. You can't enjoy it in Warzone as you're constantly sniped from a thousand meters by someone with elite tier PC spec.

The intentional gubbing of levels to find easier lobbies just makes a mockery of SBM. At least Fortnite has that half right with the tiered lobbies; it can still be enjoyable losing. 

• Like 1

On 04/12/2023 at 21:30, foxile5 said:

New map is quite stunning.

I know people don't like it for the building and it's general childishness but boy is it lovely to look around.

The Lego mode looks great. As a fan of Minecraft once upon a time, I think I'll enjoy it. 

13 hours ago, foxile5 said:

The problem with COD is that every lobby is just full of folks who have dedicated 95% of their adult life to it. You can't enjoy it in Warzone as you're constantly sniped from a thousand meters by someone with elite tier PC spec.

The intentional gubbing of levels to find easier lobbies just makes a mockery of SBM. At least Fortnite has that half right with the tiered lobbies; it can still be enjoyable losing. 

I grew up playing COD though. 

Half decent at it I suppose. Good K/D ratio. Normally top of leaderboards so I do enjoy it. Fortnite was cool going back to it though. 

Few wins with my boy on it too 

On 04/12/2023 at 21:30, foxile5 said:

New map is quite stunning.

I know people don't like it for the building and it's general childishness but boy is it lovely to look around.

I play Zero build, as I detest the folks that build boxes. Thats my love of COD MW whatever it was back on the PS3.

13 minutes ago, Sly said:

I play Zero build, as I detest the folks that build boxes. Thats my love of COD MW whatever it was back on the PS3.

I can appreciate the building to a degree. It's when it becomes about editing little holes that PC players have hot keyed that really saps the fun out of it.

No build is a happy medium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Tough day for Fortnite fans.

Our daughter set her alarm for yesterday and was really annoyed the servers were down all day:D

They’re finally online but she’s currently in a 70 minutes queue to get in. 

The tough life of a pre-teen wanting to play Fortnite!