Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

LCFC Support For Rainbow Laces Campaign

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

Just reading through the angry comments on the Premier League's official Facebook page where they changed their profile picture. The hate this fantastic movement generates from all corners of the world is laughable. How so many people can be offended by something like this in this day and age absolutely baffles me. Good on the Premier League, Football League, and all the clubs involved.

Football is for everyone - Except for Derby fans (no matter what their sexual preference)

You should have seen our Facebook page last year. All the Algerian fans who follow us purely for Mahrez and Slimani were enraged, trolling every post with vomit emojis and telling Mahrez and Slimani to leave our disgusting club.

For some reason the club hasn't posted this news on Facebook yet. That's a shame as it was very funny to watch.

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

You should have seen our Facebook page last year. All the Algerian fans who follow us purely for Mahrez and Slimani were enraged, trolling every post with vomit emojis and telling Mahrez and Slimani to leave our disgusting club.

For some reason the club hasn't posted this news on Facebook yet. That's a shame as it was very funny to watch.

Sorry missed this! It is hilarious. 

48 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I’ve just seen the comments on the LCFC profile picture (which now has rainbow colours). I can’t believe how angry this makes people (admittedly most on the lcfc page appear to be from overseas). 

Seriously shocking. 

4 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I’ve just seen the comments on the LCFC profile picture (which now has rainbow colours). I can’t believe how angry this makes people (admittedly most on the lcfc page appear to be from overseas). 

Seriously shocking. 

It shouldn't be surprising, Algeria has Sharia law, homosexuality is illegal and the sentence for engaging in it can be upto three years in prison.

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

It shouldn't be surprising, Algeria has Sharia law, homosexuality is illegal and the sentence for engaging in it can be upto three years in prison.

No not surprising, I know it is present in countries such as Algeria. But seeing comments like that does still shock.

It’s the amount of real hatred for people that is the most shocking, for something that doesn’t affect them. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 1

Jones Thiep
Jones Thiep Stupid LGBT.
I wish to find a couple one day.
I'll just shoot.

· Reply · 

· 19 mins

Luis Angel Jaimes
Luis Angel Jaimes
Translated from Spanish
What a **** you do vuekto Leicester City Football ClubSee original

· Reply · 11 mins

أحمد ماهر
أحمد ماهر
Translated from Arabic
Hey, boys, you faggots!See original

· Reply · 11 mins

Ahmed Neymar
Ahmed Neymar
Translated from Arabic
Gay boys, dog!See original

· Reply · 13 mins

Jalil Boudjourfa You call someone "homophobic" or "hater"
i call him "someone with a brain"

· Reply · 38 mins
Manage

• Sad 2

Just goes to show how much this campaign is needed. 

A friend of mine was a victim of a particularly nasty homophobic attack in Manchester recently. Disgraceful.

Posters such as the above should be ejected from this forum permanently and asap - regardless of their native cultural norms. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

Just goes to show how much this campaign is needed. 

A friend of mine was a victim of a particularly nasty homophobic attack in Manchester recently. Disgraceful.

Posters such as the above should be ejected from this forum permanently and asap - regardless of their native cultural norms. 

Who are you referring to?

I've read all the posts on this page, and I don't see any bad-tasted comments..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

43 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

According to the journos on Sunday supplement none of our players actually wore them on Friday. Anyone know if that is true? 

Vardy scratching his right ear ahead of answering that question is interesting also...

Most of the premier league didn’t wear them. There was an interview on soccer am on Saturday morning and it was basically said that most players didn’t want to mess with their boots through superstition and sponsor agreements etc and the campaign was more than happy with that. 

Vardy scratching his ear is probably the least interesting thing to watch or discuss to be honest.