Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Algerian Fox

message from the algerians

On 10/07/2018 at 22:27, Algerian Fox said:

It is true that the reason for our encouragement to Leicester is the presence of Mahrez but we will continue to encourage this team

which for us represents the challenge of the poor for the rich in football and good luck for the team and we hope to qualify for the European League next year

Thank you for offering an Algerian player to the world
We apologize for any comments or comments on the pages and forums of the team by the Algerians

Seriously you did't have have to write this message to apologize??  like if a Brazilians fans have to apologize for supporting their amazing players, you rubbing salt on wounds and they love it , (not all ) but you dealing with racists chavs in here, i'm not Algerian my self but i advise you to not give them chance to pick on you ! I just hate racists chavs 

So stop crying they are not paying your bills    

Edited by Antoine

6 hours ago, Antoine said:

Seriously you did't have have to write this message to apologize??  like if a Brazilians fans have to apologize for supporting their amazing players, you rubbing salt on wounds and they love it , (not all ) but you dealing with racists chavs in here, i'm not Algerian my self but i advise you to not give them chance to pick on you ! I just hate racists chavs 

So stop crying they are not paying your bills    

Classic, talk about people being racists and than you throw in some social racism.

• Like 1