Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Algerian Fox

message from the algerians

I just find it quite striking to see how the Algerian fanbase are reacting right now - one fan site says he deserved all the respect he can get for staying at Leicester for all this time and claims we had offers from Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona straight after the title-winning season, something which I find hard to believe - I can't recall these club names touted around back then. Some folks just need to make up the craziest of stories or myths surrounding footballers, don't they? Religiulous.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

Nice OP but, good riddance to the majority of you that go, can't say that I've particularly enjoyed many of the posts and found myself having to put so many of you on my ignore list...thankfully we have Mattison from Noritch to take his place. I'm looking forward to Slimani leaving too to clear out the rest.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Nice OP but, good riddance to the majority of you that go, can't say that I've particularly enjoyed many of the posts and found myself having to put so many of you on my ignore list...thankfully we have Mattison from Noritch to take his place. I'm looking forward to Slimani leaving too to clear out the rest.

not sure a sausage can replace mahrez tbh

Image result for mattessons sausage

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Algerian Fox said:

It is true that the reason for our encouragement to Leicester is the presence of Mahrez but we will continue to encourage this team

which for us represents the challenge of the poor for the rich in football and good luck for the team and we hope to qualify for the European League next year

Thank you for offering an Algerian player to the world
We apologize for any comments or comments on the pages and forums of the team by the Algerians

Are you still here? :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Algerian Fox said:

It is true that the reason for our encouragement to Leicester is the presence of Mahrez but we will continue to encourage this team

which for us represents the challenge of the poor for the rich in football and good luck for the team and we hope to qualify for the European League next year

Thank you for offering an Algerian player to the world
We apologize for any comments or comments on the pages and forums of the team by the Algerians

Thanks mate - very kind!

Message to most Algerians.

Most hadn't even heard of him when he joined us. We have him a platform and he repaid us by helping achieve the impossible. 

But can you now **** off out my Twitter timeline.

Kind Regards.