Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Maddison named in England squad

It's almost like our England player's don't play for Leicester, you'd think they were tearing it up for Real Madrid based on the complaints about them not playing.

Since Southgate's been in charge he's called up Vardy, Maguire, Chilwell, Gray and Maddison. There's no agenda against our players lol 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, FIF said:

I'm not disagreeing with giving Sancho a chance but let's not get carried away. He's only played 7 german league games and if I read correctly he's only played as a starter once. I have no idea of the quality of Augsburg and the other teams he has played against and I'm willing to wait for a bigger sample size. I think Sterling has shown far more for his club at a higher level over a much longer time, yet this hasn't translated into success with England. As for Rashford see below.

The criticism of Rashford is ludicrous and a typical FT football watcher's criticism because he missed chances in his last game - he's now shit.

Rashford is 20, so exactly the young player we want coming through for England. He has electric pace and skill and he also makes great effort to get back and help his defence as well as being able to press opposition players (unlike Kane). His record for a 20 year old is magnificent 33 goals and 17 assists for one of the top European clubs, 10 champion's league appearances with 3 goals and 2 assists, goals for England.

TBH He's the striker I'd most like to sign for Leicester City as a natural long term replacement for Jamie.

People criticising him are doing it just for a laugh I think.

Fair enough Marcus.

I guess you tried your best. that's all that counts.

3 hours ago, Cujek said:

Fair enough Marcus.

I guess you tried your best. that's all that counts.

In which case I scored again - what's that 3 in the last 4 internationals. Sorry Dele but you're not getting "your" place back.

27 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

First goals for England since October 2015. I am not apologising.

brings much more than goals, that’s obvious to people who aren’t even football fans. regularly england’s best player.