Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterclem

Man city tickets needed

On 10/11/2018 at 11:40, Gamble92 said:

Take her to the league cup

I did actually have a ticket for myself for the Southampton game but I can't make the rescheduled date and it's difficult to travel down from London during the week. I think I'll just buy another membership, if that's actually possible to do. Seems like you can't log in with two different accounts on the ticketing site?!

12 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

I did actually have a ticket for myself for the Southampton game but I can't make the rescheduled date and it's difficult to travel down from London during the week. I think I'll just buy another membership, if that's actually possible to do. Seems like you can't log in with two different accounts on the ticketing site?!

I bought one for myself and one for my husband. Had to use two different email addresses, but then once you are signed up you can link the accounts and then only need to login to one account. He doesn't get to as many matches as me, but it does work out easier having the two memberships for getting seats together. 

9 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Ive got 2 season tickets which i cant use for the boxing day game. 

Anyone know if the club can resell these seats for me or if i can sell them to someone without having to trust giving out my season cards? 

cheers

The ticket resale system is essentially ready for launch now. However they can't say for definate which game. 

Understand there maybe a meeting today which could result in an announcement soon. So maybe worth speaking to the ticket office.

Essentially you will notify club that you can't attend. They will sell seats and you will get bacs payment back to your account.

Sounds like due to data protection you will have to sign up to the scheme Once launched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Ive got 2 season tickets which i cant use for the boxing day game. 

Anyone know if the club can resell these seats for me or if i can sell them to someone without having to trust giving out my season cards? 

cheers

I would like these if possible please ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. 

This is a longshot for sure, but I'd love to take my mum to the Man City match, she hasn't been to see Leicester since the 80s when she was a season ticket holder with my dad. 

I used to go a lot but I've moved abroad so I'm no longer a member. If anyone has a spare two tickets I'd be delighted to take them off your hands- I'm only home for a few days at Christmas and this is the only fixture we could both make. 

If there's no spare tickets knocking about, does anyone know what the best way to get hold of any are (even if it's for an inflated price)

4 hours ago, Jook said:

Hi all. 

This is a longshot for sure, but I'd love to take my mum to the Man City match, she hasn't been to see Leicester since the 80s when she was a season ticket holder with my dad. 

I used to go a lot but I've moved abroad so I'm no longer a member. If anyone has a spare two tickets I'd be delighted to take them off your hands- I'm only home for a few days at Christmas and this is the only fixture we could both make. 

If there's no spare tickets knocking about, does anyone know what the best way to get hold of any are (even if it's for an inflated price)

There are seats still for sale on lcfc.com if you know any season ticket or members they can buy them. Only issue is they are unlikely to be together.

• 2 weeks later...