Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

2 tickets Newport away please

9 hours ago, lcfcfoz said:

Lifelong Leicester fan. Live about it 20 minutes from Newport, would love 2 tickets for this, would make my Christmas. If anyone could help me.  Thanks.

As long as Newport win the replay of course

Serious request. If you live 20 mins away from Newport could you get us a couple in the home end please?

I can put on a Welsh accent boyo ;)

Couple of beers in it for you.

As long as Newport win the replay of course.

Hearing we are only getting 500 unless they can get a temp stand as they did for spurs last time.

Which means no ****ers getting a ticket unless you work for the club.

Willing to be shot down if wrong. But this comes from someone at the Welsh fa.

35 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Hearing we are only getting 500 unless they can get a temp stand as they did for spurs last time.

Which means no ****ers getting a ticket unless you work for the club.

Willing to be shot down if wrong. But this comes from someone at the Welsh fa.

That will be massively shit if true but I read they give away fans about 1300 so hopefully it isn’t.

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That will be massively shit if true but I read they give away fans about 1300 so hopefully it isn’t.

I was under the impression we would see. 1600 to 1700 but had a message from someone suggesting it may get cut.

20 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I was under the impression we would see. 1600 to 1700 but had a message from someone suggesting it may get cut.

Not a cut. 1,300 is the cup allocation they give out. Leeds got that last year.

The only reason Tottenham got 1,600 is because of the extra stand that was put up temporarily.

So expect a 1,300 allocation.

• Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 17:52, Fox92 said:

When are they actually going to put details out. Newport beat Wrexham 3 days ago.

I have been told that the F A will decide on the pricing as Newport want to charge £30 for adults and Leicester say that is too expensive.

15 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I have been told that the F A will decide on the pricing as Newport want to charge £30 for adults and Leicester say that is too expensive.

If this is true then I can see why Newport want to charge that much. It's a big pay day for them.

How about Leicester agree to not take any gate receipts in return for Newport charging £20 or something. Leicester don't need the money.

Spurs fans were charged £30 for their game at Newport last season in the F A Cup and they were allocated 1660 tickets. Reason was Newport erected an additional stand and tickets were priced at that price to cover the additional costs involved, can't see then having an additional stand for our game so logically prices should be cheaper  but as KrefelderFox666 says can't see why Leicester don't take any gate receipts and tickets are cheaper. Will Newport fans want to pay £30 I don't think so despite us winning more than Tottenham in the last few years.

17 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That link suggests 6k for home fans which leaves 2.7k for us lot. Can’t be right.

The capacity there is 7800.  That leaves 1800 with presumably some segregation which will probably make it around 1500, which is more than I was expecting.

Edited by Snik-Snok