Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

CTR: Nitro-Fueled

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Karts are certainly a lot quicker than on the original, and Adventure mode is more difficult too. Apart from that, they've managed to stay true to the original with some enjoyable additional features.

Are the tracks new or same as the original?

Just a word of warning, if your game freezes while it autosaves, it will corrupt your save data. Loading time trials has been a problem for me, so hopefully Beenox will patch this issue soon.

Make sure to back up your data just in case.

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:18, Danizen said:

I loved the original but it feels a bit wrong paying £35 for a 20 year old game with better graphics. I'll pick it up at some point, though 

I would have thought it would go down in price pretty quick. Prob be a freebie on PS plus within a year or so

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 19:19, deejdeej said:

Any tips for sewer speedway? Yes it's only the 4th race but it's bloody hard lol

You're not alone - took me about 20 attempts to beat it!! Can you change character in adventure mode as couldn't find a way of doing it so had to stick with Crash throughout 

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 22:26, iamafox said:

Use the shortcut  :thumbup:

Shortcut?!?!? 

On 26/07/2019 at 18:19, deejdeej said:

Any tips for sewer speedway? Yes it's only the 4th race but it's bloody hard lol

Yeah, I thought that! Took us ages to do it too and then aced the Ripper Roo boss level first time! lol

1 hour ago, syston_fox said:

You're not alone - took me about 20 attempts to beat it!! Can you change character in adventure mode as couldn't find a way of doing it so had to stick with Crash throughout 

Shortcut?!?!? 

I think you just have to go into options when you're not in a race to change character. One feature I like in the revamp is you can also play as bosses when you unlock them, so I've done a couple of races as Ripper Roo now.

The shortcut in Sewer Speedway is just after you come out of the first tunnels. You have to go up the left hand side, then drop down into the half pipe and jump off the lip into a track in the wall on the right hand side. Only made it once out of several attempts so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...