Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Pearson sacking that was rescinded

19 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

In before this descends into a Pearson vs Ranieri slagfest.

Pearson better manager than pasta shagger Rainieri . All Pearsons work and he would of won us the league anyway...!!!

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

It's been done to death so why get so precious on a thread that has nothing to do with whether NFP was a good manger or not?

If somebody makes a a stupid comment that I disagree with I'll post a reply whether the OP approves or not. Pretty naive to think a Pearson thread wouldn't spark the same old nonsense

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

If somebody makes a a stupid comment that I disagree with I'll post a reply whether the OP approves or not. Pretty naive to think a Pearson thread wouldn't spark the same old nonsense

Only because you allow yourself to be triggered (by 'the same old nonsense') and then fcuk up a thread.

Just now, hackneyfox said:

Only because you allow yourself to be triggered (by 'the same old nonsense') and then fcuk up a thread.

It hasn't really ****ed up the thread has it? You asked a question and it's been answered. Probably didn't need a new thread in truth

24 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It hasn't really ****ed up the thread has it? You asked a question and it's been answered. Probably didn't need a new thread in truth

Why thanks for deciding whether or not it needed a new thread Mr Forum Police ;)

Can you point me to the thread where this subject was covered in depth and I'll take my answer from that?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Top right, account, ignored users, add new ignored user

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

Cheers, it wasn't you by the way who is going on ignore.

The quick way to ignore the biggest idiots is to just hover your cursor over their username in the thread and click ignore there.

Wow, cant believe its descended this badly without anybody asking the most relevant question.

Should puel get sacked?

And how does he rate against ranieri and Pearson, but to make it fair we need the pearson and ranieri choices x 2, ie season pre great escape and trophies and great escape, better throw cambiasso in.

Ranieri first season and second.

And 3 for puel, personality, man city and chelsea results, and newport cardiff and southampton results 

POLLLLLLLL!!!!!

I reckon that will settle it once and for all and everyone will be satisfied that it was democratic, and we can never mention it again (just like brexit)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Well if Top has a track record of sacking then yes it may. 

If it doesn't matter why are you taking an interest?

I can't see the importance of who made the decision. It's not as if it was Mandaric at the helm who infamously quoted "if it takes 20 managers"..........

Vichai nor Top were and are not anywhere near the hire and fire maverick of our former owner else Puel would have gone weeks ago.

5 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Same here. I thought he was sacked by Top then Vichai being the wise old owl he was, thought it was too hasty so reinstated him?

Wrong way round Col et al. I remember it cos I was gutted when Pearson was ‘sacked’ and then very impressed with Top when he talked his dad out of it....

CBC88A12-6237-4DEC-AF24-018E12F28377.jpeg