Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Pearson sacking that was rescinded

1 minute ago, BigWesMorgan said:

It was reported that one of the owners sacked him then the other convinced him to let Pearson stay

I thought Vichai sacked him, then Top pointed out he was off to be a monk for three months and wouldn't be available to oversee the appointment of a new manager.

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

I thought Vichai sacked him, then Top pointed out he was off to be a monk for three months and wouldn't be available to oversee the appointment of a new manager.

Sorry but this just made me laugh lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

I don't know why but I always thought Top sacked him and Vichai said no... Top's "punishment" was a year as a monk :D

• Haha 1

I’d heard from someone who works at the KP that he wasn’t sacked, reporters overheard Vichai (I think) having a bit of a rant after the defeat saying words to the effect that he’s going, however he calmed down and it was just a rant. The reporter ran with the story catching them cold has they hadn’t got a clue where the story had come from when it exploded into the media.

25 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I don't know why but I always thought Top sacked him and Vichai said no... Top's "punishment" was a year as a monk :D

There is a pic of top with a shaved head  and monks clothing either just before or just after his "trip" to the monastery  .