AlloverthefloorYesNdidi Posted 26 February 2019 Posted 26 February 2019 57 minutes ago, lgfualol said: Brilliant. St Albans fox has more or less claimed responsibility for the sacking, Sam will be on him too
urban fox Posted 26 February 2019 Posted 26 February 2019 Sorry but I just do not get this hankering for the past. Pearson did a decent job but his time was then not now. Way too much baggage and he has done nothing since the great escape. We should be looking forwards. Not backwards. ( nobody mentioned MON, matt gillies, claudio etc etc?) Personally I have no idea who it will be but would not be surprised if it is not someone nobody has thought of. I hear that Zidane is at a bit of a loose end.? Of the serious contenders I think either Rodgers or Rafal would do a decent job providing that they are given an even chance without an anti faction from day one.
ThaiFox Posted 26 February 2019 Posted 26 February 2019 2 hours ago, lgfualol said: Awesome news! Moyes has expressed similar interest (Newcastle fans adore him). Just waiting for Pardew and the much loved ex Stoke manager Hughes to show interest to complete the nightmare!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.