Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Demarai Gray

If he gets decent game time before January, but continues to be inconsistent and not improve from his decision-making errors of the past - it might be a good idea to loan him out at the turn of the New Year to be honest.

He should be more developed now, from last season, and the club can't afford (in terms of time) give him any more wasted opportunities if they wish to get a team to reach a higher level.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

If it wasn’t for the fact that Brendan is now our manager I’d want to be willing to listen to offers from other clubs should they be interested. But if anyone can get the best out of him it’s the Brodge. Sell in January if he’s still stagnating. 

16 hours ago, Wizerud said:

If it wasn’t for the fact that Brendan is now our manager I’d want to be willing to listen to offers from other clubs should they be interested. But if anyone can get the best out of him it’s the Brodge. Sell in January if he’s still stagnating. 

Regardless. If we got an offer of 15m or so for him we should snap their hands off.

He's shown such a little amount of promise for someone so highly rated by everyone outside of Leicester. 10 goal contributions (?) over 100+ appearances is so poor.

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

As it stands when everyone's fit, is he even going to get on the bench this season? 

One of Gray, Choudhury and Barnes is going to miss out possibly even 2 of them.

If we switch to the diamond I can see our bench looking something like:

Ward, Justin, Morgan, Choudhury, Albrighton, Barnes, Iheanacho

This is assuming we sell Amartey, Mendy, Silva, etc.  So it's a toss up between Gray and Iheanacho. I'm making an early prediction that we'll see Leshabela on the bench for some occassions because we'll need options who can play in the midfield diamond. 

• Like 1