Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2006 Progress Thread

Hitesh, why did you sell Gerrbrand? :huh:

I think Watford and Luton are a little underrated on the game judging by that table.

Didnt play him and i didnt think he was going to fit in.

Im doing really well though. i had a really good run in towards the end of the season and finished 4th! I had a few injuries aswell but i got to the play off finals and won! So the board is pleased we got promoted and i had £6m to spend! Not much but it will do! I also had the £1.2 from before so i had a fair amoung to play with. I went hunting for free transfers to start off with and then got kallon as my big money signing. i was really pleased about signing Bruggink for free! Most of the other signings are for depth and wont be here for long. I signed bakke but then realised i had too many AMRC so i sold him to Swansea. Not good for loyalty but its better than low moral!

I think i have a decent squad, but i still think i need a bit more depth for Defensive players. I have also sorted out the coaches and scouts and building my youth squad! Something which was non-existant when i started!

i start off against Arsenal and im playing some decent friendlies to get me on my way! An awsome game!

ps: If anyone wants any screenies then ask!

I got leicester relegated in my first season :( got pretty far in the cups but no matter what formation i played i always lost, i lost 10 on the trot.

Looking ok in league 1 though, i have lovell hammond, sheringham, fowler and litmanen all playing for me :D.

I'm sixth in the league with 2 games in hgand and doing well in both cups :D

I got leicester relegated in my first season :( got pretty far in the cups but no matter what formation i played i always lost, i lost 10 on the trot.

Looking ok in league 1 though, i have lovell hammond, sheringham, fowler and litmanen all playing for me :D.

I'm sixth in the league with 2 games in hgand and doing well in both cups :D

Boy you're a crap manager! :Plol

Boy you're a crap manager! :Plol

lol, i'm looking strong now :D

Top 2 of league 1 :D, sign zikos from monaco and won 6 on the trot, just beat blackpool 6-1 :D.

I should go up and then finish top halkf in championship with this squad.

im playing 4-5-1 my midfield three are zikos albertini roncatto

In my 2nd season im currently sitting 4th with 3 games played.

My team is..

GK: Douglas

RB: Stearman

CB: Gerrbrand

CB: Vaska

LB: Gilbert

RW: Young

CM: Hughes

CM: Delap

LW: Smith

CF: de Vries

CF: Gray

I sold Johansson to Bolton for 600k. Thrashed out a deal for Smudger with Arsenal , 500k with add on's.

But he said it was'nt the right time to move as he has a lot to learn :cry::mad:

So I spent 450k on Andy Gray from Sunderland.

First game drew with Millwall 1-1.

2nd game beat West Brom 1-0 ( de Vries coming off the bench to score )

3rd game beat Rotherham 2-0 ( de Vries scoring again! :smile: )

I sold De Vries to QPR, Wilcox to Millwall, Tiatto to Celtic (season loan), McCarthy to Soton(Swap), Graham to Hull.

Bought Albertini, Magallanes, Basinas, Barnard (Tottenham loan), Cort - Hull (Swap), Alfonso, Tsiartas, Babangida, Pahars (Swap).

17th on Sep 14th

Douglas

Maybury Gerrbrand Cort Kisnorbo

Sylla Basinas Tsiartas Hamill

Hume Hammond

Beat Watford 0-6

Hammond scored four, Gerrbrand (1) and Hume

btw muz, did you get the crack for the downloaded game? Is the game in a .rar or .zip file?

If so is it possible to send it via email?

I bought the proper game bruv.

Me thinks that James (ThePeoplesHero) found one though.

Archived