Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frost

Florian Thauvin

Seems to be a bit about Thauvin coming to us on Twitter. Can't see anything concrete but thoughts on this initially?

26yo coming off the back of another good season at Marseille. Struggled at Newcastle earlier on in his career. 

I'd be all for it.

1 minute ago, Dr Marco said:

He's good but I think he wants to stay in Marseille

Don't they have to sell though? 

If we sign this calibre of player on top of Tielemans, then I think I will just have an annoying perma-smile for the next few months

After reading more about him, sounds like he can be a pain in the arse! Maybe not the right type of character for our dressing room but I bow to people with more knowledge on him. Obviously a very talented player who is now performing to the standards people always thought he would reach albeit with a potential attitude! 

The only reason this is trending on twitter is because Arsenal fans heard about it and started crying at the thought of us spending over £100m in one window... which... is priceless really

20 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Don't they have to sell though? 

If we sign this calibre of player on top of Tielemans, then I think I will just have an annoying perma-smile for the next few months

they have to sell indeed or get rid of Rami, payet....all on big wages

and Thauvin is probably their only player who could bring them money on the transfer market 

Edited by Dr Marco

I think this probably wants locking tbh. There's a thread about a new winger already and literally nothing actually linking us to Thauvin. 

He fits the rough profile we're after and has been used as an example of a good signing but no credible source has ever made a connection. 

• Like 2